The Elements Of Peace

"Keep it down or you'll get us caught!" I said in a shushed voice. Someone came it and unhocked the collar off my neck. I bit him, to see it that would make him let go. Sadly he had on some protective stuff. "No! Wait! Stop! Please!" He then stepped on the pup-tag ultimately destroying my paw patrol symbol. As soon he left humdinger came in with a wheelbarrow. He spilled the contents of the wheelbarrow onto the floor. I looked in horror at what I saw, millions of shards of the elements. Even the ones that were crowns were in bits and pieces too! "If you can't find a way to work them, and we can't find a way to work them, then there useless. "You fools!" He screamed at us. I hoped into Ryder's lap in fear. "Thinking you can defeat me?!" He screamed. "Now your never see adventure bay, or the sun!" He said before breaking into a evil laughter. Admist his laughing, I guess he wasn't able to hear what I heard. "Don't worry Sapphire! We'll be there!" Rocky's voice called out admist all the other voices that was coming in echo's. "We're coming!" Skye's voice said. I jumped of Ryder's lap and faced the direction of the voices. I felt something ignite in myself. It was the spark the legend was talking about. "You think you can destroy us just like that?" I then turned around and faced the confused mayor humdinger. "Well the sprits of the elements are right here!" I said. Some of the shards levitated up. "Rocky, who told the truth even in the direst of situations. Represents honesty!" Green shards floated around said pup. "Skye, who is kind to evey creature, big or small. Represents, kindness!" Pink shards floated around Skye. "Marshall, who brought the group laughter. Represents, laughter!" Red shards floated around the Dalmatian. "Rubble who lets others go first. Represents generosity!" yellow shards floated around rubble. "Zuma, he who never hold a grudge against anyone. Represents forgiveness!" Orange shards floated around Zuma. "And chase, who could not abandon Ryder in his time of need. Represents loyalty!" Blue shards went the German Shepherd.