The Chase In The Morning

I returned to the lookout, making sure I put anyway my pup house and pup-pack, and joined the pups for breakfast at Katie's since Ryder wasn't here to feed us. Chase walked in all....that. He looked like he didn't get no sleep at all. "Mo-*yawn*-ning pups." He said. "Uh morning? You didn't sleep at any did you?" I asked. "I couldn't sleep knowing that Ryder could have died." He said with more energy this time, cause he's more awake. I knew where he was coming from. I used to be like that to a friend that I once had. "But I have a plan!" He suddenly shouted, nearly making spill my kibble. "I think you need more sleep." I whispered. Then he told us our plan. The plan was barbaric, suicide. "Really chase? Did you think this though?!" I asked him as I slowly approached him. He growled right back. "Yes I have sapphire! Cause I don't see you doing anything about this! As far I have seen, your more concerned about getting some magical elements instead of helping us!" Chase yelled at me. Even though he was sleepy he had enough energy to yell at me. "Those elements might save Ryder! Did you think that? Did you ever think that humdinger is using magic also? Cause that ts how that creature in the cave got here." I retorted. We kept going back and forth, the rest of them watching us. Till chase said the wrong thing to me. "You know what? We were just fine till you showed up. We don't need you on this!" He said. I backed up from him, others noticed my reaction. He didn't want me? He called me useless. "I came here in search of helping others!" I said tears started to fill my eyes. "Yeah? Well if anything you didn't help." That's when I broke. I got upset, my magic then got uncontrollable due my emotions. I lunged at chase's neck. "Sapphire!" Everyone yelled. Though i didn't pay attention cause my focus was chase's neck. He saw me and the state I was in. He got scared and back up. See when you upset a royal blood mer-pup they can lose it. There magic clouds there judgement they won't stop till whoever up setted them is dead.