The PAW Patrol

"I had to, or he would have killed my mother." I told him. Humdinger then snatched me from Ryder's arms. "How do the elements work?" He asked. "I...don't....know." I croaked. He had me at my neck so it was hard to breathe, which also ment that it was hard to speak. He then threw in the direction of the elements. "Well find a way." He said walking of, the door to the room closing behind him. Me and Ryder both looked to each other in worry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Common guys!" Katie said rounding up the pups. They were heading to foggy bottom to go get Ryder and sapphire. It was the only logical place she could be. "Marshall, Zuma, rubble, chase, rocky, and Skye. Yep! Everyone's here, let's go!" She said getting on Ryder's ATV. Everyone else got onto zuma's hovercraft or Skye's helicopter. Rocky went Katie since there was no room left. They left to foggy bottom around morning and didn't get ther till around the beginning of night. "Try to contact her now." She told chase. "Sapphire?" He called into his pup-tag. "Hello?" Some static came then a voice answered in a shushed voice. "Keep it down or you'll get us caught. No! Wait! Stop! Ple-" Sapphire's voice yelled. She sounded relieved but until the part where she start shouting at someone. Chase had a suspension it was humdinger. "Chase try to pick up her scent." He nodded and sniffed the air. "Everyone else look everywhere from clues as for where Ryder and sapphire might be." They nodded. "We can check that kitten cave we saw the other day!" Marshall suggested. The others howled in agreement. "Anything chase?" Katie asked as she filled him. Chase stopped. "Her trail stops here, but her scent goes that way." Chase said pointing to the left. Katie told him to follow it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was playing around with the elements when my pup-tag beeped. "Sapphire?" Chase called out. "Hello?" He called out again. I think they were on the island.