Sapphire's Pup Equipment

I walked in the elevator and it closed behind me and started moving down. I looked out towards adventure bay, while I was going down. Instead of the first floor I kept on going down to Ryder's garage. The elevator stopped and dinged, meaning that it's safe to step out. I slowly walked out, taking in my surroundings. "If you are hearing this, it means I'm gone or taken." A voice said. I looked straight and saw a hollow gram of Ryder. "Now sapphire, if this code has been activated it means that something happened and your going to need the equipment I've been developing for a while now." The hollow gram Ryder pulled out his pup-pad and pushed a button. An robotic arm came out from the ceiling and attached a vest to me. It was mostly blue with a red outline. Another came out and attached my pup-pack to the vest. It was the same color scheme. I turned and looked at it, it was like Skye's, but with a mix of zuma's and Chase's too. "Your pup-pack can turn into a propeller, so it can give you a boost underwater, or a pair of wings so you can fly with Skye." He explained. Suddenly more lights came on to reveal a huge room. Big enough for my fly in, but even if I wanted too I didn't know how. I looked around a saw a light blue pup house next to a table. Walking closer I noticed blue prints on the table. One of them had "Everest" on them, with a stamp that said "Done" on it. So this is the pup that everyone was talking about. "This here, is your vehicle. In can turn into a underwater touchscreen computer when underwater. It connects to the lookout. It can also turn into a off-road truck for land purposes." The hollow gram explained. If I remember well, the pups activated there vehicles by barking in a certain way. "End of transmission." The hollow gram said then faded. Wow, so this is what Ryder had for me. The pups were asleep for the night so why don't I go test out my pup house? "*bark* *bark*" I barked then the pup house turned into a off road truck like Ryder said, just with out the bed(back of the truck were people put the load on).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A\N: I thought it was about time to release some more stuff ive been working. Plus someone PM me, saying they wanted to know about my pup pack and house, so here you go.