Incoming Call

The glowing ball moved towards Marshall. Marshall took a step back. "Um guys?" He said unsure. He looked at like I knew everything, partly true. He stopped backing up and let the magic come to him turning him into his powered up form. He looked at himself, then laughed. "Cool!" He said bouncing up and down a little bit. The same crown with a red gem materialized on Marshall's head. Everyone was excited that we were one step closer to revealing the elements but then got serious. "What do we do?" Skye asked. They turned to chase, who was second leader. "Let's call it a night, we can't think straight with out a clear head." He said heading to the elevator. The pups nodded and followed, except me. I really didn't have a bed so liked to sleep here. "You coming sapphire?" Rocky asked. "No, I'll stay here." I told him. He nodded and went down with the pups. A couple seconds later I herd a phone call. I quickly turned around and saw that Ryder was calling. How can Ryder be calling? Wasn't he taken by mayor humdinger? I went and put my paw on the large screen to answer the call. "Chase!? Marshall?! Skye?! Oh sapphire!" Ryder whispered. He seemed to be in a very dark room, with no windows. I was only able to see his face. "Listen, as you probably know I've been taken. I need you and the pups to come rescue me." He said. "But Ryder I have so equipment." I said. All the other pups had pup-packs and pup houses that turn into there vehicles. "That's why I called." He them cleared his throat. "Alpha eight, sapphire remote access." He said. I can tell it was some voice computer code. I herd a door open and a voice yell from Ryder's side of the call. "I gotta go, put your paw on the paw print and the computer will explain everything. Hurry befo-" the call cut from there. I looked at the blinking paw print right in front of me on the screen. What will happen if I put my paw on it? I put my paw on it and blue dots appeared on the screen, the lights around the room turned blue, they all led to the elevator.