000

"Gojo-Sensei..."

"Gojo-Sensei...?"

"Gojo-Sensei...!"

The white haired boy's eyes fluttered open to see an outline of a girl. He didn't recognize you, but you definitely recognized him. This boy just so happened to be your instructor at Jujutsu Metropolitan Tokyo High School - Satoru Gojo, the strongest sorcerer this generation has to offer.

"Do I know you?"

Your lips parted in shock. With a dramatic gasp, you huffed out a quick "I'm hurt~!" holding onto your shirt. This type of playfulness was something you learned from the strongest himself, but he didn't seem to catch on. He seemed confused. Did he... actually forget you?

"Gojo-Sensei, stop messing around," you frowned as you crossed your arms. "It's me? Y/n L/n, your student?" You gave him a moment to digest the information, but he didn't seem to swallow. So you waved your hand in front of him. "Hello? You trained me yesterday?"

"Look here kid," the white haired boy furrowed his brow as he finally pushed himself up. "I don't know who this Gojo-Sensei is. You're from Jujutsu Tech, right?"

... were you mistaken? "Yeah I'm from Jujutsu Tech. Are you?"

He nodded. "You must be from Kyoto then. Why'd you come to Tokyo? Get lost delivering a message or something?"

You pressed your lips together. "No... you've got it backwards. You must be from Kyoto. I'm from Tokyo."

Just then, the white haired male scanned your features as he tilted down his glasses. He was... a bit too close for your liking. You blushed. "H-hey, why are you getting so close to me?! I told you I'm from Tokyo. I'm a first year!"

"A first year, huh?" He hummed, finishing up his investigation as his lips curled. Pushing his glasses back up, the boy moved his head back. "I thought there were only three first years. Since when did we get a fourth?"

"I-I came in late," you frowned, crossing your arms. "Are you a third or fourth year then?"

"Second year." He confirmed.

A fifth second year? Unless... is this guy the fabled Yuta Okkotsu? Megumi says Okkotsu-Senpai is the only second year he openly respects, but this guy doesn't seem the type. Besides, he says he doesn't know who Gojo-Sensei is. Considering Gojo-Sensei is the one who brought Okkotsu-Senpai to Jujutsu Tech, he should know Gojo-Sensei. "eto... Who are you again?"

"Gojo," he scoffed, crossing his arms. "Gojo Satoru."

Haha, very funny. Good joke. "Gojo-Sensei, quit acting dumb." You rolled your eyes as you turned to start walking back to the school. "I know you like to tease me, but this is too far. Let's get back to school, you promised to help me figure out my technique."

Before you could make your first step, Gojo put his hand on your shoulder to stop you. "Why the hell do you keep calling me Sensei? I'm your Senpai. Sen. Pai."

"You're annoying. An. Noy. Ing." Retorting back, you pulled your shoulder from under his arm. "Sensei if you-"

"Senpai."

Pressing your lips together, you cleared your throat. "Fine. Senpai," stressing out the foreign word, you continued, "if you want to play that game, be a good senpai and help me with some homework."

You turned to face the boy, but was met with a sight you didn't want to see. Satoru Gojo mischeviously licking his lips. "Well don't mind if I-"

You slapped him across the face, completely embarrassed. 'That's not an appropriate thought to have about a student, Gojo-Sensei-!' you thought to yourself, a bit flustered at the sight. But then you made a realization.