010

"Z-Zen'in-sama!" Your eyes widened in fear at the state of the Zen'in heir. It was quite rough. Bruises, cuts, burns, bandage wraps, the fact he was even able to stand was a mystery in itself, but here he was in spite of it all.

"Y/n-chan," Naoya frowned. "Come with me."

It seems Naoya wasn't aware - no. He definitely knew, but he just didn't care enough to comment on Sensei's presence. Sensei's face hardened as he got up to grab Naoya by the collar, growling "Aren't you supposed to be in Kyoto right now?"

Naoya scoffed, pulling away from the white haired boy. "And that's where I'll be returning to with Y/n. After all, I need to keep a close eye on my wife."

"Your wife?" Sensei mocked childishly, "Yeah right, the Higher ups would never agree to that."

"But they did," Naoya smirked. "As of today, I will be Y/n's guardian up until she is of age to marry. Higher up's orders."

You choked. Was he serious? You couldn't help but feel your hands trembling. Just when you decided something for yourself, you were yet again thrown into misery! Did no one care about your thoughts? Do you even matter...

"That's not possible!" Just as you sunk into a bit of despair, Sensei was quick to speak out. "There's no way the Higher ups would do that after everything that just happened. Quit bluffing Naoya!"

"The Higher ups have always respected the wishes of the Zen'in clan," Naoya continued in a brief, cocky smirk. "As the future clan head it was a given they would listen to me, but it was thanks to Naobito's pressures that they came to their senses." Naoya shifted his gaze directly on you. "Y/n-chan, come on now. You shouldn't make your fiancé wait too long."

The white haired boy was quick to stand between you two. "Don't fucking listen to that rat bastard! I don't give a shit what the Higher ups said. You have a right to choose whoever the hell you want, Y/n!"

"Satoru, quit acting like a child," Naoya rolled his eyes, pushing the white haired boy aside. "You know as well as I do the Higher ups dictate the law. If they say it, Y/n-chan is mine. And besides, she should be honoured the Zen'in clan will welcome her with open arms. Normally she'd be mocked for her weakness."

"What fucking backward-ass luck are you preaching?" Sensei was really not holding back. "Wed to you? Yeah right! There's nothing in the world worse than that. If you 'love' Y/n-chan, you wouldn't drag her into the hellhole you call the Zen'in clan!"

This seemed to strike a nerve with Naoya. He tried to grab onto Sensei's shirt, but he was stopped by Infinity.

"If you were a man, you'd turn off your fucking god-complex and fight me fist to fist!" Naoya hissed, his fist still suspended in midair.

"My god complex?" Senpai scoffed. "Says the one who goes by 'Zen'in-sama~'!"

"Shut the fuck up, Satoru Gojo!" After realizing he was just making a fool out of himself for even trying to bypass his infinity, he scoffed before pulling his hand away. "Dealing with a man-child trapped in an adult body is so fucking tiresome."

His attempts to walk towards you was once again blocked by Gojo-Sensei.

"If you step in my way one more time, I will let the Higher ups know about your imprudence." Naoya scoffed, crossing his arms. It didn't seem like Gojo-Sensei was going to back down. "You don't want the Gojo-clan to be suspended again, do you? What a pathetic display of a clan head you are."

Sensei still didn't budge.

So, you finally spoke up."I-if I may..." you interrupted. "I want to know if the Higher ups really permitted this arrangement. I heard that the last mission was not authorized, so I just want to know for my own sake."