117

"So all I need to do is destroy this phone, and everything will go back to how it was?"

Satoru held his hand out to the device in your hand as the simple question left his lips. It seemed too good to be true of course, but he couldn't give up now. Could he really get you back? Was he finally going to have his happily ever after? There was also room for doubt. Was he even worthy of a second chance after raping, kidnapping and emotionally torturing you for so long? Even aside from that, you wouldn't exactly be happy with the damage he caused while you were away.

While an internalized conflict plagued his eyes, you tried to push the process along by moving the phone closer towards him. Once this is done, your true goal will be in reach. You definitely never expected this opportunity to come up - the limitless six eyes inheritor on your side? And you definitely didn't expect this would be the weakness you would need to exploit. Inheritors of the Gojo innate cursed techniques haven't exactly been known to be loyal - if they choose to pursue a partner in the first place.

So, this out-of-the-blue turn of events turned into an easy checkmate.

"Precisely." The words left your delicate lips, edged out by a small smirk. "I will return Y/n L/n, and you will destroy the phone that is currently in my hands. Those will be the conditions of our pact."

As much as Satoru wanted to jump right in, there was something amiss. Hell, he didn't even know one simple detail: what was your motive? He means the motive of the cursed spirit inhabiting your body of course - but what was the overall goal here? He didn't give a shit about what would happen to him, but he couldn't stand the possibility that bringing you back would lead to you being used and abused just because of his own selfishness. Asking upfront wouldn't be good enough. After all, pseudo-you could either lie or outright refuse to answer him. Not to mention it could turn into something bloody.

And so before he could completely agree to the pact, Satoru had one last request.

"Can I add a condition?" The white haired boy's blue gaze trailed up to look you in the eye before cautiously backing his hand away from the phone.

You couldn't say you didn't expect some hesitation, but you certainly didn't consider that the six-eyed sorcerer would want to make an addition. This caught you off guard for sure, but you went along with it. "And what would that be?"

Closing his eyes, the boy did his best to formulate his uncertainty into words. It seems he was a bit conflicted with what to ask - he didn't exactly want to come off as hostile. With that, he was able to find some sort of resolution.

"You need to disclose how many pacts you've personally made with others."

Though a bit more aggressive, his eyes were glued on pseudo-you for your reaction. He needed something.

Contrarily to Satoru's suspicions, you were genuinely intrigued by the requested condition. This only further set off Satoru's unease as your lips curled upwards. "You don't trust me?"

"I don't trust this is your first deal," Satoru shot back, pressing his lips together conclusively. There was an attempt to hide his rising distrust, but it was gravely in vain. "The way you asked sounded a bit too comfortable, that's all."

With a small shrug you extended your hand, leaving the phone aside. This was proper procedure for a deal - a conclusive pact. "I will awaken Y/n L/n and disclose the amount of deals I have personally made. You will destroy this phone. Is that a deal?"

At the end of the day, it didn't seem like Satoru was able to catch you in anything. Though he was reluctant at first, he shook it off as he extended his hand with some confidence.