104 -april fools-

After talking to Sugar, Gojo will never leave the house. Although the answer is wrong, Suguru's words are enough to convince her that everything is fine. Finally two brave men!

But Storro is happy with the plan.

When you feel down again, baby Suguru grabs his stomach and jumps up and down with almost any balance.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" An interesting spoiler when you try to smell the atmosphere.

"Three!" Eat it before you know it is going to fall. I breathe and exhale before I record. "That's good. Let's see if anything happens ..."

Satan will also put a beard on his head. "Promise! You're scared Y / N-Chan! Sorry, I hate you crazy!"

"I'm not mad at you ..." He closed his eyes. "I love you Satoru"

Carrying a heavy load, he talked a little with the three of them. In this controversy, that is, Suguru sues Soator over Louis' gray hair. Great, Satan does not refuse! He picked it up unsatisfactorily. Now I don't know if he cares about his nature, if he doesn't want to hurt you anymore, or under a flooded bridge.

"Because of." He sighed "Why is he here?"

"Feed yourself," Scott said as he let out a sigh of relief. "He has learned to fight and I promise to help him."

- Is this? Shouted Zocker. "Learning is easy to do."

"I know." The enemy was terrified. "You're all here Y / N."

"No."

Sugar certainly does not allow it.

"This is what you want to go to Satara." Shouted Zocker. "I know if you can avoid it. Is your father going to a meeting? Wait again?"

"No, I won't do it again." You better ask again. "It's too late. I want to make sure everything goes well. It's going well."

"What about your people tomorrow?" See him in the book

Saturn's mouth is dry. He could not resist.

Geruff Sugiru. "As for ... unimportant, it is dangerous to ask. I think you will realize that information is very important in the future."

- Don't worry, take care of yourself. He thinks so because Satan is able to escape.Laugh at the enemy. "But I feel better about the future. I'm sure I'm in danger."

I stayed, but unwittingly Satter tried to change the situation. "Y / N-Chan, show me what you have!" Before you can do this, Satan will grab your hand and strike you with his fist. A sharp smile always beats him on the neck as he turns his fingers around to press his ears. Layers hold hands and pull ... What do you do?

Unexpectedly, he hurried his face. Suddenly or suddenly I could not be ashamed.- Are you a coward? "Another employee is talking, but if another employee is swearing, I'm not happy with the answer ... Do you think I'm willing to give it to someone else? "How do you get home?" Suguru completed the program. He knew he would be a cyclist if he took two, but he did not know that the Tuktuks were bad. The enemy laughs and your fingers dance on your skin. "Now you are selected."

He laughed and was caught. There were surprises when Deloitte started falling.

"Hello / N-Chan?" Ndabezitha came with a smile and a kiss. Do nothing if your legs are missing.

Do you drink water while Satan is standing in front of you, sitting on the ice step in front of you? "Now I'm proud and I'm training!" You can't talk to him. So get out.

Rapid respiratory recurrence. "IV class III?"

"Hey, let's try class 1" The father throws his hand behind his head. "What's not right?