009

"That bastard-!" Gojo-Sensei hung up the phone, slamming it on the table in sheer rage. Though he was alone in his apartment kitchen, a little head couldn't help but poke out of the guest bedroom to eavesdrop.

"What happened?" Senpai was still unsure. He was sure his older counterpart was calling you, but he could have sworn he heard Naoya Zen'in. After the incident he hadn't taken a single foot out of his room, but curiosity got to him. He felt there was something off all day.

His older counter part was reluctant at first, but after some thought he closed his eyes. It's not like letting him know would have any negative consequences if he was cooped up here anyways. "You heard, didn't you? Though I guess you don't know the full context of it." Running his fingers through his hair, he continued. "Naoya Zen'in's finally being pressured to marry, and it seems Y/n has caught his interest. He has her under lock and key."

Without hesitation, Senpai jumped out of his room. "You're kidding, right?!" Sensing he was not, the boy's anxiety only grew. "I told her Naoya was bad news, why would she-?!"

"I doubt she willingly went with him," Sensei muttered in thought. "But whatever sparked her to join him doesn't matter right now. I need to get her away."

"Did... did he do anything to her?"

There was a bit of guilt wrapped around his words as they came out, but it was a question Senpai nervously muttered nonetheless.

Sensei solemnly nodded. "If he's already decided to marry her, the chances are high. And now she's calling him Naoya 'sama'. There's something fishy about this whole ordeal."

Senpai was quiet.

"I'm going to Shinjuku." Sensei was blunt. "If I'm summoned for any emergencies, fill in for me. I'll leave my phone with you."

Senpai was about to protest, but after a moment of thought he stopped himself. No matter how much he wanted to go and save you himself, for your sake he had to leave it to Sensei.

"I... I understand. But take my phone with you. Text me when she's safe, alright?"

The two Gojo's nodded in agreement as they started their plan, as Sensei swiftly left the apartment.

•~•

Crying it out was all you did. On the king bed you were helplesssly sobbing into Naoya's lap as he stroked his hands through your hair while writing up some emails. Your tears didn't seem to phase him at all, only posing the minor inconvenience of getting his pants wet.

When will your suffering stop? First it was with Gojo-Senpai, and now it's with Naoya. God, if you could wish it all away you would. Destroy everything, start anew. It was a childish wish, but one you held close to your heart. After all you've been through, it was those child-like ideologies that still kept you going.

There was a huge crash outside of the Hotel.

"What the hell was that?" Naoya scoffed, pushing you off of his lap at an instant. After dusting off his robes, he took a step towards the window before you both would be filled with a sense of doom. This power...

It was insanity. People were screaming about, running away as if their lives depended on it. Those who could see it knew they needed to get the hell out of here.

A special grade curse.

Naoya quickly grabbed onto you, before letting off a sly smirk. "No one told me there was a special grade in Shinjuku, but that's no big deal. Y/n, want to see me fight at full speed?"

You were too petrified to respond, so Naoya continued anyways. As you both got to the ground floor, he left you in the front of the Hotel to have a prime view of the fight.