109

"Y/n L/n. For the remainder of the semester and until further notice, you will be displaced from Jujutsu Tech."

You stood akwardly infront of the higher-ups usual panel of screens. Though this beats being executed, you couldn't help but proceed with some caution. After all, one little misstep could cost you your life. "Where will I be going?"

"You are not permitted to know that information."

"Why?"

"It is confidential."

You scoffed. You haven't don't anything wrong, yet they don't trust you at all. They're probably afraid you'll cave and tell Satoru where you are, but that wouldn't happen anyways. Satoru Gojo hasn't answered his phone in 3 days.

•~•

"They cancelled the Kyoto Sister School Exchange because of Satoru?" Utahime huffed, crossing her arms. "That better mean it'll be hosted in Kyoto next year. Tokyo should lose by default."

"Now now," Shoko interrupted, raising her eyebrows with a slight smirk. "Who says we wouldn't win without Satoru?"

"Oh right, Suguru." Utahime frowned.

"Hey— wait— I'm here too!" Shoko was quick to interject, waving her arms in the air. "I'm not bad!! If anything those two dunces wouldn't be able to function without me!"

The Kyoto Sister Exchange Event was supposed to be happening right now, but due to unforeseen events they were postponed. Now the Kyoto students were already in Tokyo and both schools already booked the time off from classes, so the girls took advantage of this to have an onsen day.

Since you've been preoccupied with other things, you didn't know about these plans. It was only when Shoko pulled you into the mess last minute that you were made aware. Though if you knew before, chances are you would have declined. With Satoru gone, you barely knew how to function on your own. Did you do something wrong, did you hurt him? The thoughts raced in your mind as the girls continued their chatter.

"That I can agree with," Mei Mei smirked, gently dipping her shoulders down in the bath. "Shoko-chan you're a monster by default, successfully dealing with those two on a day by day basis."

"Thank you," Shoko closed her eyes, moving down to bubble her nose in the water. "I've had enough with boys. Why don't we make our own school? There's way too much testosterone in Jujutsu society anyways. Let's throw it up in Hokkaido- I've heard the food there is great."

"Mmm, I agree!" Nitta exclaimed. "Kyoto's too dry, Hokkaido would be perfect! What do you think, Y/n-chan?"

"Oh- um- yeah," you hesitantly responded, snapping back to reality at the sound of your name. You weren't entirely sure what was going on, but you tried your best to play it off. "I've heard Hokkaido's nice. I've never been though."

"Ooo of Y/n says it, it's gotta be nice in the future too!" Mei Mei smirked, "Y/n-chann~ I'm thinking of investing in the stock market. Any helpful sugg-"

Without warning, Shoko pulled Mei Mei under to cut off the thought. "Note to self, don't leave Y/n and Mei Mei alone."

"That... that won't be an issue anyways," you murmured, lowering your head to just skim above the water. "I'm gonna be isolated tomorrow through the higher-ups orders."

"Huh?" Nitta asked in complete shock, "Are you sick? Why are you being isolated?"

"I... I don't know for sure," you admitted, "but it might have something to do with Satoru."