104

After your discussion with Suguru, you didn't end up leaving the Gojo residence after all. Even without a proper solution, Suguru's words were enough to reassure you that everything was going to be fine. There were two strongests after all!

Nevertheless, Satoru was ecstatic for these turn of events. As soon as you walked back with Suguru by your side, the boy dove on you in a tight hug, nearly crushing you in all his weight.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry-!" Satoru sobbed as you struggled to breathe.

"Sa-Satoru-!" You gasped out, before he realized he was pretty much just suffocating you. Letting you have some air, you took in a few well-needed breaths before finding the strength to say your piece. "It's fine. Let's just pretend it never happened..."

That was all the reassurance he needed to pull you into his chest once more, nuzzling his chin on top of your head. "Promise! It's as good as never existed, Y/n-Chan! Please don't get angry with me, I hate it when you're angry!"

"I... I won't get angry with you," you tried to squeeze out as you closed your eyes. "I-I still love you."

•~•

After crushing you under his weight for a bit longer, Satoru finally let you go so you three could have a small chat. By 'small chat,' you mean Suguru yelling at Satoru for his morally grey ethical code, and you just awkwardly standing on the sidelines. Surprisingly Satoru didn't fight back - he just stood there and took it. Now, you don't know if this is because he was actually reflecting on his actions or if he was just not wanting to risk angering you again, but nevertheless it was all water under the bridge for you.

Suguru sighed out in dismay, pinching his brows together in the process. "Why did you take her here of all places, anyways?"

"To train her," Satoru answered, pressing some air through his lips. "She only recently got her cursed technique and I promised I'd help her out with it."

"Here?" Suguru frowned. "You could easily train at the school."

"I-I know," Satoru akwardly darted his eyes away. "It was all Y/n's id-"

"NO IT WASN'T!"

Not like Suguru would have believed that anyways.

"Tell me why you went home, Satoru." Suguru frowned. "I know you avoid it when you can. Did your dad call for you for a meeting? Did you get suspended from the school again?"

"No, no not again," Satoru quickly dismissed, which only gave you more questions than answers. "I was gone for a bit, so I wanted to make sure everything was alright here! That's all."

"Something happens to your clan in the future, doesn't it?"

Read like a book. Nevertheless Satoru's mouth got dry. There was no way he could deny it.

Shaking his head, Suguru pinched his brows once more. "How much did you... nevermind, it's probably dangerous for me to even ask. To think that they'd be more cautious letting you in on key information like that."

"Don't worry, they were cautious," you were quick to clarify, "that was just because Satoru doesn't know how to keep his nose out of things."

Satoru scoffed.

"But I guess I know quite a bit of future stuff too, even more than he does. If anything, I'm probably the most dangerous." You concluded.

"Anyways, enough with this." With all the time-conundrum stuff out of the way, Satoru was either disinterested or didn't think it was a big deal, so he changed the topic entirely. And so he let off a grin. "Show me what you got!"