3

A/N: When I published this chapter for the first time the formatting was a little weird (sorry about that) but I fixed it and it should be fine now.

Love me or hate me. Either way, I'm on your mind.

When Savannah opened her eyes again, she found that she was chained to a table. The room she was in was small, there was a mirror on one side that Savannah could've sworn was a two-way window. She stretched her neck to the side, her head was hurting a little from being knocked out. 

But hey, at least her plan was working. Savannah felt like somebody was watching her, meaning that there was at least one person behind that window. Savannah just sat and waited, wondering who the Avengers would send in to question her. 

This whole situation was way too amusing in her opinion. She hated this place, they were all traitors. Pierce had always told her, "Traitors deserve to die." 

A couple of minutes later the door opened and Natasha Romanoff walked in. Savannah had only ever heard stories about the great assassin traitor, now she was finally meeting her. 

Maybe it was just her lucky day... 

"Goodmorning," said Natasha. Savannah wasn't sure if it was actually morning since there was no way to see outside this room. If it was morning, then that meant she had been here for at least a couple of hours.

 Pierce believed that there was a Shield agent undercover at Hydra trying to find the person who had managed to successfully shoot the Winter soldier. That's one of the reasons why Savannah was here. 

The main focus was that the Avengers weren't allowed to find out about the other Hydra champions. Savannah's story was to be that she was the daughter of a random Hydra agent and she just happened to work for Hydra too. It's not a great story, but it's the best one she could come up with that keeps the focus away from the champions. 

"Is it alright if I ask you some questions" Natasha was being a lot nicer than she was yesterday, Savannah guessed this was some kind of attempt to get her to open up? 

"Not like I really have a choice do I?" said Savannah, motioning to her chains. 

Natasha sat in the seat across from her. She pulled out a file and set it on the table. Savannah moved the best she could so that she could see the file. Inside was a completely blank white page.

 Was this some kind of trick?

"We ran facial recognition on you," Natasha told her, "That's what we found." 

Savannah knew why, she was not a registered person. No computer would be able to track her. It was as if she didn't even exist. All the champions were like that. Savannah shrugged.

 "Maybe I'm actually a figment of your imagination?" she suggested innocently. Natasha didn't look amused, she took the file back and placed it under the table. 

"So who are you?" Natasha asked, her hands crossing on the table. She was looking at Savannah as if trying to read her. Savannah sighed in defeat 

"I've been asking myself that question for a very long time" she admitted, amusement laced in her tone. 

"Right..." Natasha could obviously tell that the girl was trying not to laugh but she didn't comment on it. "Let's just start with your name," she said, putting on her intimidating face which almost made Savannah lose it.