62

Falling from cloud 9, crashing from the high.

Savannah didn't bother to knock before entering the room where the other leaders were having their meeting.

The discussion stopped as soon as she entered but nobody seemed surprised to see her, nobody but Pierce, who was looking at Savannah as though he couldn't believe his eyes.

All the leaders were here, all except Demitri of course.

"Ah Princess, about time you finally joined in on one of our meetings."
Savannah wasn't sure which leader had said it since her eyes were focused solely on Pierce.

Without breaking eye contact she grinned, "I was... busy" she said slowly, making sure Pierce got the message that she wasn't his bitch anymore.

He seemed to understand that she was no longer being mind-controlled since his eyes glanced from the four security agents that were in the room, to the door, then back to Savannah.

Savannah's hand, which was still on the door handle, moved slightly to lock the door.

Pierce was the only one who seemed to notice her hand's movement but he didn't say anything, he still looked stunned.

"We were just talking about how it's about time we find our new champions to start training-"

"There's no need for that" Savannah cut off one of the leaders and took a step forward.

"I've decided that there will be no more champions and no more leaders of the thirteen bases. Starting from now on, I will be Hydra's only leader. Everyone will follow my rules, be under my control, or they will die."

The room was silent for a moment.

Savannah was very aware of what she had just said and what that would mean for the other leaders in the room.

If they were no longer leaders, they would be stripped of their name, their title, their authority.

They were already supposed to be under her command, reporting to her, but because of Alexander Pierce, Savannah no longer trusted any of them to do so.

No matter what Pierce's real intentions were, Savannah had won the right to lead fair and square.

She was Hydra's true leader, its only leader.

"Princess you don't understand what you're saying, the only way the agents would agree to this was if-"
"All the leaders happened to die at the same time?" Savannah finished for him. "I was thinking of fire or an accidental chemical explosion. What do you think?" she turned to each of them, "or I could just go with an old-fashioned mass murder." Her eyes landed directly on Pierce as she said this.

She was mad, he knew she was mad, it was obvious from the look that she was giving him.
"Are you suggesting that-" Lucien, the leader of Hydra's French base, didn't need to finish his question since the look that Savanna shot him was answer enough.

She was there to kill them.

And they all knew it.

There were thirteen leaders, all of which had guns on them against a sixteen-year-old girl who was weaponless.

There were also four security guards in the room who were loyal to the other leaders, not to Savannah.

It was seventeen armed grown men against an unarmed teenage girl with anger issues.