65

And if you're still breathing you're the lucky ones. Cause most of us are breathing through corrupted lungs. 

Savannah had ignored every single person that had come to knock on her door the following two days.

From Nat to Bucky, to Peter, to Wanda, even Clint had a try to get her out of her room.

Instead, Savannah had earbuds tucked into her ears as she lay on her bed staring at the ceiling.

What the others didn't know was that on the night Savannah had arrived back from killing Pierce, she'd decided to spend some time with the punching bag before going to sleep.

She'd gone through about three bags before she stopped.

There'd been a stabbing pain in her left arm.

She ignored it at first but it wouldn't go away.

When she had looked at what was the cause of her discomfort, her eyes had widened in realization and she'd locked herself away in her room since then.

Savannah aimlessly rubbed her arm as she waited for the footsteps outside her door to leave.

Wanda was out there again, calling her for breakfast.

Savannah was hungry, she was, but she just didn't feel like it.

Finally, she heard Wanda sigh before walking away.

Savannah opened her eyes and sat up, looking down at the condition of her arm.

You could see her veins through her arm, and they were purple.

Over the past two days, they'd only grown larger, now reaching almost to her elbow.

Seems Pierce's slow-acting poison had finally caught up to her.

Savannah knew where the antidote was, there was only one place where it could be.

The only problem was to get it, she'd have to go back to Hydra, and honestly, she just never wanted to be there again.

Pierce was dead and so were the other leaders. If Savannah never showed up again then Hydra would fall.

Savannah couldn't even find it in herself to care.

She never wanted to go back there.

Ever.

"Savannah I know you can hear me."

Was somebody at the door?

Savannah didn't even bother to open her eyes let alone respond. She just laid in bed thinking of all the things she still wanted to do in her life that instead of going out to do, she was laying here in bed.

She had no motivation to get up.

"Savannah?"

Was that Pietro?

Savannah didn't think about it too much, instead, she took a deep breath and went back to creating her imaginary bucket list that she was never going to get to.

When she did open her eyes a moment later, however, Pietro was standing at the foot of her bed, a paperclip in hand.

Savannah looked from him to the door.

"First thing I did when I got here, learn how to pick Stark's locks," Pietro explained.

Savannah made a mental note to complain to Stark that his locks weren't Pietro proof.