36

I ain't got time to bleed.

"You're okay Savannah, you're okay."

Savannah's eyes opened.

She was in the medbay.

The steady beep of the heart rate moni​​tor next to her confirmed that she was indeed alive.

And Savannah's mouth was extremely dry.

She felt like she hadn't had water in years.

Although she was now wearing a hospital gown instead of her bloody clothes, she still felt sticky and gross.

The thing she wanted the most right now was a shower.

Around her smelled like hand sanitizer. It was making Savannah sick.

Her right leg felt extremely stiff and she could feel the many bandages around her stomach.

She could hear what sounded like two people talking.

What they were saying was a mystery since they were talking in such hushed voices but Savannah didn't bother trying to interpret what they were saying.

She raked her brain to remember what had happened.

She got hurt.

She was in her head.

She was alive again.

Everything went black.

That was about it.

How long had she been here?

And then the sudden realization hit her.

She was the winner, she was the Hydra leader.

She was in charge of the whole organization now.

She couldn't be at the Avenger's tower, she had to be at Hydra.

Savannah attempted to sit up which proved difficult since any small movement of her stomach made big waves of pain shoot around her body.

Once her head was lifted enough to look around the room, she saw Natasha and Bruce in the corner talking in low voices.

Natasha noticed the pair of eyes on her and turned around.

"Savannah, You're awake" she rushed forward, attempting to push Savannah back on the bed but Savannah kept trying to sit up.

She had to leave.

She had to go back.

"I need to go" Savannah struggled to push herself up, wincing as she accidentally flexed her stomach muscles.

"Savannah you had surgery just a few hours ago, I don't think you should be going anywhere just yet" Bruce advised, walking over to check the different machines.

Savannah ignored his advice.

She would be fine, she just had to go back.

She had to go check on Gold.

Even though she was dead, Savannah wanted her body to be dealt with carefully.

"Savannah stop moving" Said Natasha as Savannah moved her legs to the edge of the bed and pulled out the tubes from her arm.