61

Save your advice cause I won't hear, you might be right but I don't care.

Brock Rumlow.

That was Savannah's next victim.

Mostly because that was the first person she found.

Savannah had stolen a jet from the American Hydra base and had made her way back to Russia.

Just her luck, she found Rumlow leaving the training room right as she was about to go inside.

"Ah Princess, I've been meaning to call you, we got those files you asked for and I've had them sent to your office." 

"Files?" asked Savannah.

She didn't remember asking for any files.

But then it occurred to her that of course, Pierce would use her name to do whatever he wanted.

He could bully people around and then just say it was an order from Savannah.
The thought just made her hate him more.

"Right those files, I'll take a look at them later" Savannah agreed, closing the doors to the training room behind her, leaving her and Rumlow stuck alone in the room.

Rumlow, who seemed to think that Savannah wanted to have a training session shook his head, "Pierce called a meeting with all the leaders, I've got to get to the meeting room, You can train with Johnson for today." 

Meeting with the leaders? 

Well, this just made Savannah's life easier.

But first, she had to get rid of Rumlow, but since he hadn't been the one to deliberately cause her any pain, maybe she'd make his death quick.

Rumlow went to walk past her but Savanah pushed him back.

"You're not going anywhere," she said in a dangerous tone that made him freeze.

He was used to hearing her talk this way to her victims, her enemies, but never to him.

No matter how much they hated each other, he knew that Savannah wouldn't actually kill him, right?

"Is there something else you need, Princess?" he asked, aware of the fact that she was getting closer to him.

"You betrayed me," Savannah spat at him. "Honestly I'm impressed, I didn't think you had it in you to defy your leader but I guess you have always been Pierce's lapdog."

Now Rumlow was looking confused, he didn't seem to know what she was talking about and it just made her more annoyed.

Rumlow suddenly scoffed, "If this is some weird prank that you're trying to pull-"
"You think I'm joking?!" Savannah pushed him down, making him fall onto his back.

He rolled away as she sent a kick to his face.

"Do you know how much it hurts? Having your head cut open twice, once to put a goddamn chip in and once to take it out." Rumlow tried to stand again but Savannah sent a punch to his face and he was sent flying to the floor once more.

"Princess I don't-"

"Maybe I'll cut your head open, then you'll know how it felt" Savannah suggested in an evil tone that made Rumlow's eyes widen.

He could tell by her expression that she wasn't joking.

And still, he had no idea what she was going on about.