7

There are no heroes and villains. There is just what I want and what I will do to get it.

"What did you do to her?"

"Nothing serious, she'll be awake soon."

Bucky and Wanda were standing in the med room where Savannah was lying unconscious on the hospital bed.

"How'd you even find me?"

"Tony tracked your phone" she shrugged.

"Why did you find me? I had it handled"

"Natasha didn't seem to think so, she asked me to help" Wanda gave him an apologetic smile before leaving the room.

A few moments later, Natasha walked in. She stood next to Bucky and crossed her arms, looking at the sleeping girl.

"Savannah," Said Bucky, Nat looked at him, confused. "Her name's Savannah," he added.

Nat looked back at Savannah and smiled. The name suited her.

"She still doesn't believe it?" Nat asked, Bucky shook his head. 

"I don't blame her, part of me still doesn't believe it either" he admitted.

Natasha looked at him. She opened her mouth to speak but a small groan came from the person on the bed. They both rushed forward, in case they had to hold her down or something as Savannah slowly opened her eyes. Her blue eyes found Bucky's and then Nat's.

"Oh great, you're here too" she sighed.

She looked around, clean walls, lab tables, Avengers logo-

"You let me escape just to bring me back here? Couldn't you just stop me the first time?" she asked, it would've saved her the whole awkward conversation with Barnes.

"Then you wouldn't have gotten pizza," Bucky reminded her. Savannah glanced at him.

"Bucky, can you leave us for a moment?" asked Nat. Bucky nodded and left the room. Savannah swung her feet over the bed causing her head to spin from the fast motion.

Natasha grabbed a small syringe from the lab table and approached Savannah who instinctively moved her arm away.

"Can I?" Nat asked, gesturing from the syringe to her arm. 

"No"

"Savannah please"

Savannah rolled her eyes, now Black Widow knew her real name too.

Great going Savannah....

You're doing really great...

Natasha placed the syringe at her own arm and drew a small amount of blood. She squeezed it out into a small machine that was on one of the lab tables. Nat grabbed a new syringe before approaching Savannah again.

"I just want to try something" She assured Savannah before extending her hand out for Savannah's hand. Savannah didn't give, she just looked at Natasha with her eyebrows raised.

Natasha sighed and placed the syringe back on the table.
"You're bleeding," she said before grabbing a first aid kit to clean up Savannah's wound. Savannah let her this time because her hand was hurting a lot. Natasha carefully removed the bullet and stitched up the wound. Neither of them talked for a good ten minutes while this happened which made the situation incredibly awkward.