23

Your attitude may hurt me, but mine can kill you.

Savannah was sitting alone in the champion's sleeping quarters, typing away on a random Hydra laptop.

She was researching one of her upcoming victims. Savannah had jumped right into her week of missions, knowing that at the end of the week, Wanda had promised to take her shopping.

The door to the room opened and Rogue walked in. Savannah rolled her eyes, she had wanted to be able to focus to complete her mission as fast as possible but she knew that one way or another, Rogue would distract her.

Just as she expected-

"Hey Princess, wanna see how strong I am?" It was usual for the champions to flex to each other, each trying to be better than the other.

"Go feed your own ego, I'm busy" Savannah didn't even take her eyes off her laptop as she planned out how she would kill the poor man on the screen.

Rogue rolled his eyes and peeked his head toward her laptop.

"Avengers?" He asked in a knowing voice. Rogue knew, or thought at least, that Savannah hated the Avengers with a burning passion. He had been bothering her nonstop since she returned from her mission to be captured by the Avengers.

Savannah shook her head and kept typing, not wanting Rogue to ruin her focus.

"You know, the people who have to tolerate you on a daily basis are the real heroes" Said Rogue as he grabbed the bag of chips off her bed that she had been snacking on while working.

Savannah finally looked up to send him a glare, "You see that door" She pointed to the door of the room, "I want you on the other side of it."

Rogue smirked and stuffed a chip in his mouth. "You've been going through your missions faster than usual Princess" he pointed out.

Savannah hummed in agreement, putting her attention back onto her work. She needed to get this done, just a few more missions and she'd be done for the week. 

"You're not making it fun anymore" he whined, "I think you're getting sloppy" he admitted.

Savannah used to have fun with her missions, she used to take as much time as possible to cause the most damage and pain. But now, she just wanted to get it over with so she could get onto the next one.

"Good thing I don't care what you think," said Savannah as she closed her laptop. She had her plan ready, she knew where her victim would be, she knew what he would be doing, she knew who else would be there. She had planned everything out, this would be a piece of cake.

"You're mean," said Rogue as Savannah got up from her bed and grabbed her swords.

"Cry me a river and go drown in it, you'd be doing us all a favor." Savannah sassed as she put her hair up in a ponytail.

"Says the one who can't swim" called Rogue as Savannah left the room.

Savannah grinned but didn't respond, Rogue had no idea.

-----------------------

Savannah had entered the building where her victim would be. He was part of a gang, a dangerous one at that. Savannah was supposed to steal the formula to a new serum that he had, Peirce wanted it for some reason, Savannah wasn't sure what for but she wasn't asking questions. She just wanted to get this over with.