10

Do it for that little girl you once were.

Savannah had spent the last two days looking for any way to contact her leader. She had tried to get the door of her balcony to open so she could at least get some fresh air but it was locked. She was officially a prisoner. No matter what Natasha said about "safety measures" there was no other way Savannah could see it.

Hydra had never locked her up like this.

She could always do whatever she wanted as long as she was always ready for a mission.

And Now-

Now she couldn't even go to the kitchen to get a snack without Bucky coming out of his room and offering to "walk with her" without actually giving her an option to decline.

Savannah was officially out of ideas.

She had tried everything she could think of.

She was finally starting to give up. Pierce would no doubt send an army to come get her which would result in a lot of death and some unnecessary fighting. Savannah didn't want that, if Pierce sent for her then she wouldn't be able to gather information about the Avengers or Shield. It would be a lost opportunity.

It was currently Friday evening and Savannah was sitting in the kitchen with the rest of the Avengers. Their lunch was sandwiches but Savannah wasn't touching them. She wasn't really comfortable eating with the Avengers while Morgan would just stare at her randomly.

"And Peter you need to babysit tonight," said Tony as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"Tonight?" Asked Peter, slightly choking on his sandwich until Steve patted him on the back forcefully causing him to lean forward and hit his chest against the table.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" asked Tony.

"N- no- no problem," Peter said as casually as he could but it peeked Savannah's interest. She could always tell when people were lying.

"Savannah, you are going to stay with Peter. Is that alright?" asked Natasha, turning to the girl who was playing with the crust of her untouched sandwich.

Savannah nodded, ignoring the way she could practically feel everyone's eyes on her.

"What about the twins? Aren't they staying too?" asked Peter.

"They've got Shield training. They're gonna be at Shield for the whole night so it's just gonna be you guys." Said Tony pointing between Peter, Morgan, and Savannah.

"Don't do anything stupid with the child around" Said Pietro smugly. Although he had been looking at Peter while talking, Savannah knew what he was actually talking about and she sent him a glare to which he took a bite of his sandwich and ignored the look she had just sent him.

"Where are you going?" asked Savannah quietly to Bucky who was sitting next to her.

"Just going out for the night, is that okay with you?" he asked in the same quiet voice so that the others couldn't hear. Savannah nodded, it's not like she really cared whether they were here or not, she was probably just going to lock herself in her room again.

"Great then it's settled, we're leaving at six so everyone has to be ready" Pepper clapped her hands together and everyone got up to put their plates away.