41

And all the kids cried out, please stop you're scaring me.

Savannah walked around the tower trying to find Natasha.

If she had to be in Greece by tonight then she'd have to leave the tower in the next twenty minutes.

She still had no idea if Natasha was even going to let her go, not that it was Natasha's choice whether she went or not but Savannah didn't really feel like having to fight the Avengers if ​​they tried to stop her.

So if Natasha approved, it would make her life a whole lot easier.

And Savannah did feel better.

The bullet wound on her ankle was reduced to no more than a weird looking scar. Bruce had already removed the stitched meaning she was good to go.

Her abdomen was healing less quickly. It was feeling better, but Bruce had made a medical decision to remove those stitches as long as Savannah promised to be careful.

But Savannah felt better.

Finally locating Natasha in the training room where she was sparring with Bucky, Savannah cleared her throat, making her presence known.

Bucky and Natasha paused their sparring and walked toward her.

"I'm leaving" Savannah got straight to the point.

Natasha took a sip of her water and Bucky tilted his head to the side.

"Hydra?" he guessed and she nodded.

Natasha frowned but remained quiet.

"Do you feel healed enough?" asked Bucky.

Savannah nodded, "Bruce removed the stitches, it doesn't hurt anymore, I'm good as new" she said, telling the truth for the most part.

"Where are you going?" asked Natasha, finally speaking.

"Greece, Pierce wants me for something" said Savannah. 

Natasha nodded but said no more. 

Savannah knew what she was thinking, what she was worried about.

And she used to not know the answer to that question but now she did.

"I'll come back," she assured them.

They both glanced at each other before looking at her.

"I don't know what Pierce wants and I don't know how long it'll take. But when it's over, I'll come back." She promised them.

Natasha smiled a little and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Just don't die okay?" she joked a little.

Savannah shrugged, playing along with the joke, "I'll do my best."

Bucky bid her farewell and soon enough, Savannah's jet was taking off into the sky.

She had also promised Peter that when she got back, she'd help him build his 2,000 piece lego set.

Hopefully whatever Pierce wanted, wouldn't take long.

-----------------------------

Walking into the Greece Hydra base, Savannah couldn't help but feel... uncomfortable.