42

She could've killed you, she had every right, you just caught her off guard tonight.

But that's alright.

She'll be fine.

"He has a name you know?"

"I don't care what his name is, you know the rules of the tower"

"Yeah but-"

"No buts"
The second Peter got home from school, Tony was going off about the fact that there was a literal puppy sitting on his couch, giving him puppy eyes.

The same puppy eyes that Peter was currently giving him.

"But Mr. Stark..." Peter trailed off helplessly, looking at the adorable puppy who was watching them curiously.

"I'm sorry kid, but the dog's gotta go. The rule is, no pets in the tower." Tony reminded him. 

"But what about Savannah?" asked Peter, suddenly getting an idea. 

"What about her?" 

"Jasper's really been helping her, she needs him, Mr. Stark, I need him. And we'll take care of him, you won't even have to lift a finger, I swear Mr. Stark please please please please?" Peter begged, picking up Jasper in his arms so that both Jasper and Peter were giving Tony the exact same puppy dog pleading look.

Tony rolled his eyes and looked away.

He looked back at their pleading looks and looked away again.

This kid's gonna be the death of him.

"Please Mr. Stark? Please let me keep him?" asked Peter, intensifying his puppy dog eyes, knowing that it was Tony's weakness.

"Stop looking at me like that," said Tony, knowing that Peter knew what he was doing.

Peter continued, however, scratching Jasper behind the ears.

Tony sighed. 

The things he did for this kid- 

"Under one condition" he agreed. 

Peter jumped up and down, "anything" 

"If I even see Jeremy, Jackson, whatever his name is, If I even see him, he's gone. He's gotta stay in your rooms or outside, not in my labs" said Tony.

Peter nodded excitedly, "Oh course sir, of course. Thank you Mr. Stark Thank you!" Peter ran forward and gave him a hug, squishing Jasper in between them.

Tony didn't mind the hug but the dog was so close to him-

This wasn't what he had in mind.

He remained quiet, however.

Seeing the kid this happy was always a treat.

----------------------------

Across the ocean, Savannah was having less luck.

She'd been moved from Greece to Romania while she was knocked out and now she was tied to the memory whipping chair.

Pierce assured her that he wasn't going to wipe her memory before leaving her strapped to a chair, alone, in a dark room, with nothing to do but think.