CHAPTER 42

"So, what do I have to do now?" asks Taehyung, "Just use that power of yours to put them to sleep" she whispered at him while pointing at Jimin and Yoongi who were oblivious to them standing near the window and he wondered how they weren't found by now, 'Probably must be Rosè's power' he thought and sighed creating a mist using his powers to put anyone who inhales it to sleep. Soon enough, Jimin and Yoongi were fast asleep on their desks and they came out from their hiding place, Rosè went searching for something and Taehyung just looked at Jimin and shook with anger at how peacefully he was sleeping, "Motherfucker betraying me and sleeping peacefully" he muttered under his breath and slowly advanced towards Jimin, his mind full of revenge he had wanted to take for so many years and now he was so close to achieving it. An evil smile spread on his face as his hands went to Jimin's neck, "Kill Kill Kill" was everything that was running on his mind, just as he was about to grab his neck a hand stopped him, "Are you fucking insane Taehyung? Do you want us to get caught here?" she whisper yelled at him and Taehyung looked confused and angry, "If you kill him here, you will get killed the next instant and our plan would fucking fail, do you not want Y/n to be yours?" she asked him while shaking his shoulder and hearing Y/n's name made him snap out of it and he ran his fingers through his hair feeling frustrated, 'Y/n I will soon make you mine' he thought to himself and didn't notice Rosè taking a few strands of Jimin's hair with her and left the room.

-🥀-

You were tired returning from library after finishing studying and completing your assignment. 'School sure is hard' you thought to yourself as you were walking down the hallways your hands full with the books and papers, "Oh if it isn't miss Y/n" you heard the annoying bitch's voice, you sighed and ignored her not ready to deal with her bullshit today, 'Fuck off' you thought to yourself as you mentally rolled your eyes when you saw her coming your way, "Ignoring now are we?" she asked you with a big fake smile and you returned it gladly and continued walking away, "I was just gonna ask how you were doing but I guess someone isn't in a good mood" she said and yes you weren't. You were also scared being near her as she was talking about killing you the other day so speed walked hoping to get away from her but you forgot that she was a vampire with powers and so you were unsuccessful in losing her, "If I were you I wouldn't do this" she said and you halted in your steps and she had a content smile on her face when you did so, "What do you want Rosè?" you asked sharply and she raised her eyebrows and gave you a smirk, "Good luck surviving with that attitude" she said and you were confused by her vagueness that's when you noticed a vial in one of her hands which she was trying to carry discreetly, she waved at you and disappeared from your sight in an instant, 'Just how fast is she?' you thought to yourself and felt dumb for trying to run away from her. But what did she mean by good luck with surviving? Is she plotting something? You were now scared and wanted to tell someone to ensure your safety but who to? Who would believe you? Your thoughts were running in circles and you were snapped out of it by Hobi who was now standing in front of you, "Y/n?" he called for you waving his hands infront you and you looked around and were surprised when you realised you came this far without noticing and answered Hobi, "Let's get out of here" he said and you were puzzled but soon realised his meaning as you saw thick fog starting to engulf the place, 'Fog? At this time of the year?' you thought to yourself and Hobi told you to close your mouth and nose and you did so and you both started running through it, the fog was so thick you couldn't see where you were going and were scared of hitting something or someone in the way, 'How is Hobi able to guide me perfectly?' you thought while running and soon the fog started to clear and you noticed you were approaching a balcony and finally let yourself breath the fresh air. Jungkook and Namjoon were also there and looked at you and Hobi with concern, "What happened? did you two come here running all the way?" Jungkook asked and you had difficulty explaining as you still were breathing hard. After you finished explaining, Namjoon looked a bit shocked for a second and you thought you had imagined it, "Thank you Y/n, please breathe some fresh air for while, we need to be somewhere right now" Namjoon explained and you nodded your head while Namjoon and Jungkook exited the place.

"What happened hyung?" Jungkook asked and Namjoon motioned him to close his mouth and nose but it was too late and he fell unconscious, "Guess I have no choice" Namjoon said and teleported to the infirmary and told Jin everything that happened and Jin healed Jungkook and asked Namjoon to take him there, he nodded and teleported them both to Jimin's room and found them both unconscious and Jin started treating them while the mist slowly started to clear away and Namjoon used his powers to make the mist vanish completely and came to stand by Jin's side, "Hyung are they alright?" he asked him, "Yes they are, but there was a small amount of poison mixed in the mist nothing fatal so they are okay. Please go and check if there are any students affected by this" Jin said to him and he quickly dashed out of the room.

-🥀-

After a while of being treated, Jungkook woke up and headed straight for Jimin's room and saw that both Yoongi and Jimin were still unconscious and saw that the room was disorganised and all the drawers had been left open and papers were everywhere on the floor, "Are they alright?" he asked Jin and he answered in the affirmative making Jungkook's heart calm down. Soon after Namjoon entered the room and reported that no students have been affected by this. "I don't know who did this, but looks like they planned it well" he said and Jin and Jungkook nodded, "Whoever did this are very brave to do this in the presence of Jimin Hyung" Jungkook said and Namjoon shook his head, "It could also be that the enemy's motive was something to do with him so we can't say for sure, them scattering everything could be distraction for all we know" he said and Jungkook had a frown painted on his face, "What did they have to do with Jimin Hyung" he said in a low voice just then they heard Jimin groan and they both rushed over to his side of the bed, "What happened?" he asked in a groggily voice and Namjoon explained everything and he looked over to see that Yoongi was still fast asleep and Jin was looking at Yoongi with a small frown, "What is it?" asked Jimin to which he replied saying, "He must be awake by now" pursing his lips, and Jimin's throat went dry "Did he overwork himself?" Jin asked Jimin to which he nodded his head slowly and Jin came to a conclusion, "Then it's probably because of that, let him take some rest for 3 - 5 days and he should be alright" he said and Jimin's eyes became glassy looking at Yoongi's sleeping figure, "I told him not to overwork himself" he said in a shaky voice and the others looked at him feeling pity and Jungkook rubbed his back and said, "You know Yoongi Hyung he is always hardworking, Hyung he will alright if he gets the rest he deserves don't worry nothing is going to happen to him" he said hoping to comfort Jimin and he nodded in understanding, "He is the one who always takes care of me and everyone, this time I will take good care of him" he said determined.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
IM BACK Y'ALL :> AND THIS TIME IM GOING TO COMPLETE THIS BOOK😤
I will probably write another chapter today so stay tuned