CHAPTER 35

Jimin was walking through the corridor trying to find your room when he felt dizzy all of a sudden, he leaned against the wall for support, closed his eyes for a few minutes before opening them again and looked to both his sides before sighing in relief that no one saw him and set off to find your room again.

You and Lisa were having fun and enjoying your time together as you both haven't had time to spend with each other, Lisa was laughing at something that you said when you both heard a knock on the door, you knitted your brows in confusion thinking who had come at this time to your room, "I will go see" Lisa said and got up to open the door, she let out a gasp seeing the person in front of her and you were sitting on your bed confused as to who it was, "Who is it Lisa?" you asked her, she turned around to look at you and you raised your brows questioning her, she moved to the side to reveal Jimin standing in the doorway and your eyes widened in surprise, "Uhh, Y/n can I talk to you for a moment?" he asked you politely and you nodded without thinking and slowly got off the bed and went near him, he flashed you a smile and looked at Lisa, "She will be back soon" he said and motioned for you to come with him, you looked at Lisa and she raised her brows and grinned at you, you gave her a glare before following Jimin. You were walking behind Jimin and shamelessly checking him out when he suddenly turned around to face you and your face heated up, he chuckled before mumbling "cute" under his breath and you looked at him shocked not able to believe your ears, "Come walk beside me" he said and you obliged and walked beside him, while looking down because you were too shy to look at him and also scared that you wouldn't be able to look away from his beautiful face. He took you to a balcony where you both met before and leaned on the railing while looking up at the sky, you made a mistake of looking at him instead of the sky and there you were, again captivated by his beauty, the gentle breeze made his hair a bit disheveled and you unconsciously lifted your hand and fixed his hair, he looked at you with a smirk and you realised what you did, "Oh my god, I'm sorry" you said and covered your crimson red face with your hands, and you heard his melodious laugh which made your heart melt, you peeked through your fingers to see his eye smile and admired how pretty he looked when he laughed.

 He took you to a balcony where you both met before and leaned on the railing while looking up at the sky, you made a mistake of looking at him instead of the sky and there you were, again captivated by his beauty, the gentle breeze made his hair ...

"It's okay Y/n, stop covering your beautiful face now" he said and you smiled wide and blushed while still covering your face, "I honestly don't get why you are so shy around me these days" he said, 'Only if you know how my heart beats like crazy whenever I'm around you.. uhh no what am I thinking' you thought and dropped your hands to the side to see Jimin staring at you intently making your breath hitch in your throat, "Did you say something? Just now?" he asked you and you shook your head no, "Why do you ask?" you questioned him, "I just thought I heard- It's nothing" he said and took a step back and sighed, he ran his fingers through his hair and you forced your eyes to look away from him. A few moments had passed in complete silence, but it wasn't one of those awkward silence, it was a comforting silence. You cleared your throat getting his attention and he glanced at you, "Jimin, I never got the chance to thank you properly.. but thank you very much, I appreciate your help very much, if it wasn't for you.. I don't think I'd be alive by now" you said and looked down at your hands, he pat your head softly and said, "How could I not save you Y/n.." and smiled, 'How I wish I could tell her how much she means to me.. she truly is an angel for still talking with me and not hating me for everything that I have done, I promise Y/n I will not hurt you nor let anyone else hurt you. I promise I will do everything I can to get your forgiveness and to win you over' he thought and gave you a smile and you looked up at him, "I know it must have scarred you a lot, and I do know that it takes time to get healed.. just know that you have us by your side" he said and tears almost fell out of your eyes and you looked away, "And I'm sorry Y/n that I couldn't do anything about Seulgi.. I tried my best but not everything always goes the way we want it to.." he said and you nodded understanding him, "It's okay, I understand your point of view.. atleast you tried" you said with a small smile to him. You both were now sitting on the couch in the balcony and playing with Jimin's calico cat. "OMG Really?" you asked him laughing, "Yeah, I saw her one day licking Yoongi hyung's face when he was sleeping and the next minute they both were cuddling" he said and you laughed while petting her head, "I am pretty sure she likes Yoongi hyung more than me" he said with a small pout and it took everything in you to not squish his mochi cheeks, suddenly his expression turned serious, "Jimin, what happened?" you asked him, "Noth- ahhh" he groaned in pain and clutched his chest, "I will go get Jin, please be okay" you said and dashed for Jin's office at once. You bursted inside his room while he was wearing his shirt and immediately covered your eyes, "OMG IM SO SORRY!!" you exclaimed, "Oh my god Y/n, why didn't you knock?" he asked you, "JIMIN.. I DON'T KNOW HE'S IN PAIN" you said and you heard him mumble a 'Oh shit' before taking a bottle in his hands, "Where is he right now?" he asked you, "In that balcony nearby his room" you said and he didn't waste a minute before running off to there in an inhuman speed and followed behind him. When you reached there, you saw Jin carrying Jimin to his room, you sighed in relief that Jin took care of him and were about to return to your room when Jin called you, "Y/n.. I have some work, and Yoongi isn't here either.. Can you please take care of him?" he asked you and you weren't able to refuse and agreed to look after him. Jin made him lay down on the bed, "You just need to make sure he wakes up safe and sound, you can go to your room after that and sorry for disturbing you Y/n" he said and you shook your head, "No need to apologise for it Jin, you must have some important work to be done, I will take care of him" you said and he smiled, "Thank you Y/n" he said smiling and he was about to walk out of the room when you called him, "Umm Jin.." you trailed off, "Yes?" he asked looking at you, "I- uh, Sorry for entering the room without knocking" you said and pressed your lips into a thin line, "It's okay Y/n" he said and laughed it off. You sat on a couch and looked around to see what to do, your eyes fell on Jimin who was sleeping, his chest rose up and down due to his breathing and he still looked like a prince when he was asleep, you stood up from the couch and slowly approached his sleeping figure and you knelt down beside him. You hesitantly brought your hand up to brush the hair out of his face and slowly caressed his cheeks, your gaze fell onto his pink plump lips thinking how it would feel to kiss him and you immediately shook your head and stood up and sat on the couch. After sometime Yoongi came back and you explained what had happened to him and he thanked you for helping Jimin. You were now on your way back to your room when you heard voices of whispering coming from an empty classroom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
So, I finally finished the plot of the story🥳
ALSO DYNAMITE IS COMING OUT THIS WEEK🥳 IM SO EXCITEDD HDJSSJJSSJS WE ARE GETTING THE TEASER ON 18th AND BTS IN THE SOOP IS COMING OUT ON 19th🥳🥳

A/n:So, I finally finished the plot of the story🥳ALSO DYNAMITE IS COMING OUT THIS WEEK🥳 IM SO EXCITEDD HDJSSJJSSJS WE ARE GETTING THE TEASER ON 18th AND BTS IN THE SOOP IS COMING OUT ON 19th🥳🥳