CHAPTER 14

"Y/n, are you alright?" he asked helping you to stand straight, "Yes, thank you Mr.Park" you replied shortly and moved away from but your bracelet got stuck with the fabric of the sleeve of his sweatshirt and you sighed in annoyance not wanting to be near the man who hurt you, so you tried to remove the bracelet from the sleeve of his sweatshirt and kept your books down on the floor, and while doing so you unconsciously went near him and the whole time Jimin was just staring at you intensely and you were completely oblivious to that, putting all of your attention to get your bracelet freed from him. And after a few tries you freed your bracelet and made a big mistake looking up to him, he was staring at you while licking his lips and you were so close to him that your bodies were almost touching and you stepped back but he kept taking steps towards until your back touched the wall and you let out a gasp when he placed his hands on your waist, and pressed his body against yours and looked into your eyes and the familiar wave of warmth and ecstasy rushed through your body. His eyes roamed around your face, taking in all of your features before coming to rest on your lips and your eyes did the same coming to rest on those beautiful plump lips of his and he licked them coming more close to your face and you closed your eyes, you could feel his breath hitting your ear and you sucked in a sharp breath, "I hate you for making me feel this way" he said in a low raspy voice, and the next minute he was gone. You opened your eyes feeling shocked and confused, "What the hell just happened?" you muttered and picked up your books from the floor and walked to your dorm, angry on yourself that you gave in to him that easily.

-🥀-

"WHATT? HE DID WHAT??" freaked out Lisa just as I expected her to, "Keep your voice down" you whisper yelled at her as many heads turned to look at you while eating their breakfast, "And why did you tell me all of that JUST NOW?!" she asked yelling a bit at the last part, "You were busy doing your work so I didn't want to interrupt you" you said in a low voice, "Oh god" she muttered massaging her temples, "What made Lisa get irritated in the morning?" asked Hobi as Jungkook and Namjoon followed behind him and they took a seat opposite to you both and Hobi took a seat beside you, "Y/n-" "It's just that I have to go to the mall again to buy a dress and she has loads of work to be completed" you lied cutting Lisa off, "If that's the case, then I can give Y/n company" said Hobi and flashed you a smile and your eyes widened, "Why are you taking trouble for me-" "It's okay Y/n, go with him I have a lot of work to be completed anyways" she said smirking and you sighed in defeat, "Let's go after eating our breakfast" Hobi said and started digging into his food. After having your breakfast, you both left for mall, as soon as you both arrived to the human world, "Well Y/n, since we are alone" he said looking at you, "Why don't we have fun for a bit?" he asked extending his hand towards you, "Yes sure why not Hobi" you said placing your hands in his and off you both went to have some fun.You both were sitting down on a seat in a park and licking the ice cream. "This shit is so good" Hobi exclaimed, his eyes widening as he licked the ice cream again and you giggled at him, "You got a bit on your nose" you said to him, "Ehh?" he asked you clueless and you chuckled going near to his face and wiping the cream off his nose and looked at his eyes which were shining as they looked at you, you couldn't help but blush as he did not look away from you and you coughed in embarrassment and leaned back, licking your own ice cream. "Come let's go" hobi said beaming at you, "Uhh where to?" you asked confused, "Oh my god Y/n did you forget why we came here for the first place?" he asked laughing and you blushed again from embarrassment, "Come let's get you a dress for the ball" he said and pulled you with him before you could finish your ice cream.

-🥀-

"I don't think this looks nice either" you said, clearly not satisfied with the 100th dress you were trying on. "Let's try some other store hmm?" he asked you and you were surprised by how patient he was unlike Jungkook, "Yeah" you said and left the store after changing back to your outfit. And he pulled you into a store and you have never shopped there before, "Is this store new?" you asked one of the worker and she nodded her head saying it was a new shop. And you made Hobi sit in one place and took three dresses that caught your eye  with you to the changing room. You tried on two of the dresses and you didn't like them, now you were going to try on the last dress and you sighed, 'Please let this be the one' you thought and put on the dress and looked at yourself in the mirror, "Woahh this dress looks amazing on me" you thought. You loved way it hugged your body and just wanted to buy it already. "I will buy this one" you said handing the worker your dress after you came out of the dressing room. "You could have shown me the dress" Hobi said pouting and you chuckled, "You will see it on the day of the ball" you said winking at him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
I feel like my chapters are becoming trash day by day. This one was so boring -.- I will try to write more good chapters from tomorrow :)
Take care n stay safe💜