CHAPTER 34

Yoongi found you sitting behind a tree nearby the lake and he looked at you unsure whether he should approach you or not, he slowly walked towards you and sat down beside you, he startled you for a second and apologized as he made himself comfortable on the ground, "Y/n..." he trailed off unsure of what to say next, "Tell me one thing" you said and he looked at you, you had a unreadable expression on your face which made it difficult for him to understand how you were feeling right now, "He hates me, doesn't he?" you asked him as Yoongi pressed his lips into a thin before replying, "I get what makes you think like that Y/n, but that is not true, there might have been a few instances where he might have acted cold or acted like he didn't care, but deep down, I know he cares for you a lot" he said and you knitted your eyebrows in anger and frustration before asking, "If he really does care for me then why did he let that blonde bitch treat me like a trash in front of so many people? huh? And on that day when Rose was poisoned, why did he attack me without any proof? If he really does care for me then why didn't he give Seulgi any puishment? WHY?" you yelled the last part and looked at Yoongi for an answer, "Y/n.. I can't give answer to those questions but.. if Jimin really hates you, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't risk getting caught in the demon world just to save you" he replied calmly and you looked away, "I have known Jimin for a very long time, he sometimes makes dumb decisions but that doesn't mean you can say that he hates you... You will soon realize that" he said and got up and dusted his pants, "What do you mean?" you asked him puzzled and he gave you a small smile before walking away, "Yoongii...?" you called for him but he was already on his way back to inside. You pressed your lips in a thin line as you pondered over the words of Yoongi and Namjoon, they definitely did know something that you didn't, But what was it? Was it something to be worried about? you shrugged your shoulders as you got up and stretched, your attention diverted to the thick forest covered in mist, you wondered why it was off limits. You remembered Ms. Bohyun telling that this forest was off limits for students and always wondered why. Unknowingly your feet carried you towards the direction of the forest and you were completely oblivious that you were getting lured into the path of danger. It was as though you were put in a spell, your feet kept walking towards the forest, despite your mind telling you otherwise. Just as you were about to set foot into the forest, you snapped out of the daze and realized what you were doing, What just happened? you asked yourself as you turned back and walked inside to the castle. You were in confusion about what just happened there and how you snapped out of it, you glanced around and realized that you were the only person walking through the corridor, you quickened your pace as you realized you were late for your class, in the corner of your eye you saw someone turn around the corner and whipped your head in that direction, just in time to see Hobi take a turn, "Hobii.." you called for him but he was already gone, "Hobi" you called for him again and were about to walk in that direction when someone pulled you by your elbow, "Y/n, what are you doing? We have a class now. Come with us" she said and pulled you away with her, you kept glancing back hoping to see Hobi, "Y/n.. why do you keep glancing back?" she asked you, "I saw-" before you could finish your sentence, Jungkook interrupted you, "Guys can you walk any quicker, we are sure to be punished for being late" he said and you all made a run for the class, reaching the class 10 minutes late and got an extra assignment as punishment.

-🥀-

"I told you that day, didn't I?" she asked as she massaged her temple and he kept quiet since he was at fault, "You never listen to others, do you?" she asked him and he clenched his jaw, "I'm sorry" he mumbled, "What if she recognizes you, huh? Plus do remember that she doesn't love you now, so there are no chances that she will come running back to you" she said and his head snapped up, "What do you mean by she doesn't love me?" he asked in a bitter tone and she shrugged her shoulder, "What we have is pure love, you won't understand" he said and she scoffed, "Do you really think she will chose you over Jimin?" she asked him and his mouth went dry, "But don't worry, that's why I'm here. I will make sure Jimin doesn't chose her and you job is to make her fall for you. And remember, she is not Hana.. she is Y/n.." she said and got up and left the room. He knew he had messed up, and knew that he was probably about to sabotage their whole plan. He pulled at his hair and let out a frustrated groan, "Oh and I need to tell you something else too" she said as she poked her head from the door, he looked at her and raised his brows, "I don't know for sure, but.. he might be back" she said in a serious tone which made his eyes widen in fear and left him drowning in anxiousness and worry. If what she said was true, then the whole world was in danger. He swallowed thickly and looked outside the window to see the red moon.

-🥀-

Jimin was laying down Yoongi's lap as he brushed his soft hair while reading a book, "Hyung.." Jimin said making the older male shift his attention to him, "Yes Jimin ah" he said as he flipped the page, "I'm really worried about what happened in the morning" he confessed what was on his mind to him, "But it wasn't your fault that you couldn't do anything about Seulgi" Yoongi said as he closed the book and placed it on the table beside the bed, "I should have taken some action hyung, I feel guilty" he said, "There are many things in this world which are out of our control and we shouldn't keep dwelling upon them" he spoke and Jimin chewed on his bottom lip still feeling guilty, "I will go talk to her hyung" he said getting up, "Now?" asked Yoongi, "Now or never" Jimin said exiting the room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
Y'ALL I PASSED MY EXAM🥳
A huge thanks to @/glcwhxechan on ig for making the cover💜