CHAPTER 12

My whole body froze when I saw Jimin standing there doing nothing to protect me from the mad woman who called him "Baby" just a minute ago and now who's trying to rip the dress off my body. My mind went blank not able to process anything and I could only hear the muffled voices of the people around me, Hobi and Jungkook trying to separate the woman from me and Namjoon talking with Jimin about doing something about the situation but he just looked away and you could feel tears pricking in your eyes and your arms fell limp on either sides. You didn't understand why it hurted you so much and that made you mad. At the exact moment the mad blonde woman ripped the dress and Lisa was quick to cover you up, "Oopsie I didn't mean to rip it" she said smirking at you and immediately changed her face to an innocent one and looked at Jimin,"What a bitch" you heard Lisa mumble under her breath "But I wanted that dress baby" the mad woman with blonde hair said pouting at Jimin, "Don't worry Chaeyoung we can get a new one, that to, much better than this cheap looking dress... These cheap people are not worth our time let's go" he said pulling that mad blonde woman who is supposedly Chaeyoung with him. "Cheap people?" asked Lisa and you didn't even realise you were in the changing room, "Did he just call his own fucking students cheap?" Lisa asked getting more and more angry with each passing minute, "We will show him what these cheap people will do" she said gritting her teeth and left you alone in the changing room. You couldn't believe what happened just now, what made Jimin to change his character this much? Does he really hate you that much? Your friends were also getting hurt because of him you thought as you changed into your clothes that you wore today.

-🥀-

"I'm still not able to believe it" Jungkook said and he hadn't eaten anything from the incident which is so not him, and we all sighed in response, you were picking at your food when you saw Hobi staring at Jimin with such hate in his eyes, that if you were Jimin you'd probably cry and be apologising by now. You sighed again before speaking up, "There's nothing we can do against him, if we ever did anything against him we would probably get thrown out of this place.. so let's just forget about the whole incidence" you said looking down at your plate full of food, "Y/n how can we? And you were the one who got hurt the most by that dickhead" Lisa yelled at you from across the table and few ppl looked around to see what was going, "Please calm down Lisa" you said in a soft voice and she closed her eyes massaging her temples, "I think Y/n is right" said Namjoon speaking up for the first time since the incident, "I am not saying that any of what he did is right, but think about it, we cannot do anything against them and maybe our parents will have to hear something too because of us if we ever do anything against them" he said and slowly everyone nodded and you looked at Jimin, he was having his meal happily not even feeling a bit of guilt and at that moment all you wanted was to barf at his face.

-🥀-

"Okay so what are we going to study today?" You asked Lisa as you sat across her in the library, "We are not here to study" she said making a 'what the f' face and laid back on her chair, stretching her long legs and looked out of the window, "Let's read something" you said standing up and leaving to search for a good book, "Why is she on about always studying?" said Lisa and proceeded to check out a guy standing just a bit away from her. "The history of all the wars in history" read a book's title and you found it quite interesting and decided to read it, "Lisa stop checking him out I have got a good book to read" you said making yourself comfortable beside her and placed the book in front of you on the table.

-🥀-

Lisa roared in laughter, "Wait so the war actually started because this king thought that he had been drinking strawberry smoothies till now and not peach smoothies?" she asked and started laughing again and the people around us started giving us weird looks, "Lisa please stop laughing" you told her but she started laughing more, "Bro this is so funny and look at this one" she said pointing at it, "King Kyong - IV started a war with the human king because he thought that when camera takes picture he thought that it captutes the souls of people" she said and started laughing again and the librarian shot you both a glare, you quickly covered Lisa's mouth with your hand, "Shut up or we are going to get in trouble" you whisper yelled at her and after a few minutes her laughter died down, "Sorry, these were just too funny" she said and giggled and you face palmed mentally, "Ooo look this"she said pointing at another story, "THE STORY ABOUT THE GREAT WAR OF DEATH THROES" you read the title out loud audible only for you both. "what's that?" you asked Lisa and she let out a gasp, "Don't tell me you have never heard of it..." she trailed off and you got annoyed, "Lisa you do know that I am new here... You do know that I have been living in the human world since I was born and also that I went to a human's school before I came here" you said, "Okay calm down Y/n, I will tell you about it okay?" she told you and you let out a deep sigh, "Alright, tell me about it" you said and she started, "This war is called the WAR OF THE DEATH THROES, it happened some 4 - 5 centuries ago.. it all started because of the need of power and also to show who among the two were stronger than the other, the vampires or the demons. The war was merciless and a lot died, including humans, vampires and demons. Either the demons captured vampires, or us vampires captured the demons and tortured them till they died and that's why the war is named as WAR OF DEATH THROES. But in the end it was us vampires who won the war but a lot of our kind died, even a lot of demons died, there weren't that many deaths of humans compared to that of vampires or demons but yeah their kind died too.. but they didn't know that it was because of us. Literally every vampire knows this, because it was after then that every creature started to fear us except the werewolves who are still not ready to accept it. That's why I was shocked when you said you have never heard about it" she said and you were shocked, you have never heard anyone say anything about this to you and the whole information shocked you, a lot. "WOW" was the only thing which came out of your mouth after hearing all that, "I know it's a lot to take in" she said and showed you a small smile, "Let's read this" you said pointing at the story about the war you just heard from the girl sitting beside you, "You sure?" Lisa asked you and you nodded, "The WAR OF DEATH THROES happened around the time when Park Seungmin, the most powerful vampire to ever exist-" before she could read further the librarian shut the book close, "You both have been causing too much of chaos in here, I won't allow you to stay here one more minute, GET OUT THIS INSTANT" she yelled at you two making you both run out of library before she kicks you both out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:

Well, that was lame. Also sorry for not updating yesterday, I was busy with my school work🤡 Sorry for any mistakes I was kind of sleepy while writing this👁👄👁