CHAPTER 19

(A/N: Double update :) Make sure you read Chapter 18 before reading this )

"Lisa?" you called for her while entering your room and saw her sitting on the bed. You slowly approached her and placed your hand on her shoulder, "Lisa.." you said and she looked up at you, "Lisa" your voice softened, "Why did you leave?" you asked sitting beside her, "Y/n..." she breathed out, "Yes Lisa? You can tell me" you said while rubbing her arm, "Hobi.. I didn't expect him to say that" she said and you waited for her to continue, "He.. He never says stuff like that which would hurt people.. even if he does he apologizes immediately. It felt like as if that person isn't Hobi" she said and you sighed, "People change with time Lisa.. you can't expect them to be the same.. sometimes the change is for the good.. sometimes it's not. And I guess in his case, it's not for the good" "Of course it's not" she said, "I understand how you feel Lisa" you said taking her hand and rubbing circles around the back of her hand, "I am sure he will come around" you said, "No he won't, he has those new great friends of his who are much important for him than us" she said pulling her hand away from your grasp, "Lisa... he will.. have some trust on him" you said giving her a small smile and she looked at you and sighed, "I hope you give your friendship another chance" you said and she nodded, "Okay.. let's see what he does"

-🥀-

It was soon the time for dinner and you saw hobi sitting across from you all with his friends and would occasionally glance towards your table. Lisa paid no attention to him nor did Jungkook, Namjoon and Hobi would make eye contact here and there but Namjoon would look away the next instance. While everyone was eating, the same middle aged lady came and stood there, "May I have your attention please" she said in the same high pitched tone, "As you all know, the ball was about to take place a few days ago.. but due to some circumstances, we couldn't arrange the ball and so our headmaster has decided that the ball would take place next weekend" she announced and loud gossip erupted across the hall, "Silence please" she ordered and everyone turned their attention towards her, "Further details will be notified later this week. Thank you students" she said and went back to her seat. "Oh my god I'm so excited" Lisa squealed and you smiled looking at her being happy.

-🥀-

Today was a hectic day. You had loads work to be completed since you all were on holidays and you wanted to finish them before the next weekend so you could enjoy the ball to the fullest. In one of the classes you had to choose a group with whom you have to complete a project. You thought maybe hobi would join your guy's group but in the end, hobi chose to be in his friend's group. You could see the obvious disappointment on their faces and you tried cheer them up but to no avail. One more person could join your group so the professor made a girl join your group and that girl and Jungkook were flirting all the time making you all want to barf. Currently you all were sitting in a library and the librarian somehow allowed you and Lisa to come in which was a miracle. Jungkook and that girl gave an excuse and left leaving you three to complete the whole work, "That douchebag.." Lisa mumbled in annoyance, "You know how he is like Lisa, calm down, take a deep breath" Namjoon said and she did as he said, "Keep yourself calm Lisa, we will get that kid to do some work tomorrow" he chuckled and Lisa rolled her eyes, "Why do you always defend him?" she asked, "He is like a small brother to me.." Namjoon trailed off and you could swear you saw him get teary eyed for a split second when you turned around to look at Lisa, she had her head down reading a book when you turned your head to look at Namjoon again, you found him staring at you intensely that you got chills down your spine and to break the eye contact you purposely dropped something on the ground and bent down to pick it up, 'That was weird' you thought and continued doing your work not daring to look at the man sitting beside you.

-🥀-

"Hobi" "Yes Y/n?" he asked you, "Why did you chose to be on the group with those guys?" you asked him, "Because I thought if I joined you guys, it would be very awkward" he replied, "Hobi.." you sighed, "They are disappointed that you didn't chose to be with them" you explained and he got surprised, "No.. I didn't join because I thought they didn't want me to be near them.. Oh no.. That can't happen.. Now they are going to hate me more" he said covering his face, "They don't hate you hobi" you tried talking with him, "I talked to Lisa, she is ready to give you another chance" you said and he looked up immediately, "REALLYY? she said that?" he asked you not able to believe that his friends are giving him another chance, "Yes" you smiled at him, "Oh my god Y/n, I'm so thankful for you, that you defended me" he said hugging you and you froze getting light headed, "What in the loving heck are you two love birds doing?" came a voice from behind you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
I was sleepy when I wrote this... I hope you guys like it doe <33