CHAPTER 22

"What in the actual hell are humans doing in here? How did they even get in?" you mumbled as you hid behind a tree to see what they were doing, "We have now reached the grounds of the abandoned castle and we are now going to go in" said a guy with blonde hair to the camera, "It's not that far from here but we have to make a run for it" said the other guy who had brown hair, "Things we have to do for Youtube... Let's go Colby" said the other guy and just as they were about to run you stepped on a branch which made a noise, "Fuck" you mumbled under your breath, "Did you hear that?" asked the blonde guy, "Yes Sam, I did" he replied, "Hello?" he asked and started looking around, this time you tripped on a branch and fell on your butt, "Oww" you hissed under your breath and when you looked up, you saw two guys looking at you weirdly, "Umm Miss what are you doing here?" asked the guy with blonde hair, "I um I was just" you stuttered not able to say anything when you heard a voice from behind you, "We are here to explore just like you two" a shiver ran down your spine when you heard Jimin's voice. He came and stood in front of you and gave you his hand, you took it and stood up, "That's cool" said the guy with brown hair, "Here drink this, you both might be thirsty" Jimin said handing them each a bottle of water which you didn't know he was holding till now, "No, it's alright" said the guy with blonde hair, "I said, drink it" Jimin said in a stern voice and they drank it immediately, you looked at Jimin and he looked at you, his brown orbs making your heart flutter with just one glance and you heard a thud and saw that they both had dropped to ground and your eyes widened, "What happened to them" you asked not taking your eyes away from them, "Relax, I didn't kill them" he said and you let out a sigh in relief, "What were you doing in here?" he asked you and you turned your head to face him, "I heard some noise and so I came to investigate" you squeaked out afraid he might lash out at you, but he just smirked at you, "You sure are quite brave for your age" he said, "I-uh.. thank you I guess?" you stuttered a bit not knowing what to say. He took a piece of your hair and tucked it behind your ear and you blushed, "You should go back to your friends, they might be worrying about you" he said and you nodded.

-🥀-

"I can't understand his intentions Lisa" you said to her while staring off at space and lying down on her lap, "And I don't know why you keep thinking about him when you got another whole ass meal called Hobi hitting on you" she said stating the obvious and you sighed, "Do you think he likes me?" you asked her and she looked at you with obvious shock on her face, "Gurl you must be totally blind" she said rolling her eyes, "Of course he likes you, a lot. I can see it in his eyes, he doesn't look that way at any other girl except you" she said and you sat up and looked at her, "By the way, who asked you out for the dance?" you asked her and she gave a confused expression at the change of topic, "I asked them out" she said, "Is it Jungkook?" you asked her and she scrunched her nose in disgust, "Eww no why would I ask him, he probably asked that girl out" she said and you could swear you heard a bit of disappointment in her voice, "Then.. who is it?" you asked her, "You will get to know Y/n" she said winking, "Alrightt" you said standing up, "Going out on your usual night tour?" she asked you and you nodded your head, "Can I tag along?" she asked and you were a bit surprised by her proposal but said yes anyways and now you both were walking down the corridor on the back part of the school from where you could see the thick woods, "Now I can understand why you always come out at night to take a walk.. It's so peaceful" she said and you nodded your head and sat down on a seat with her, "What happened to those humans by the way?" she asked you, "I don't know, hopefully he didn't kill them" you said leaning your back against the stone wall, "I hope so too" she said and both started talking about the ball, "I think we should head back to our room now" you said standing up, "Alright" she said standing up and started walking ahead of you. You glanced out of the window to look at the dense woods and wondered what else might be living in there when you saw a hooded figure carrying a lantern wandering through the woods and you froze, "What the hell is that" you mumbled which caused Lisa to run back to you, "Y/n.. what happened?" she asked you and turned to look at her, "Lisa.. there-there is someone in the woods" you said pointing your finger towards where you saw the figure, "Y/n, there is no one in there" she said and you looked down to see that there was no one, "What the fuck.. I just saw someone, Lisa I swear I am not lying, I swear I saw someone" you told her and she looked conflicted whether to believe you or not.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
Heyy guys I hope you like this chapter also if you didn't know I included Sam and Colby who are actual YouTubers in this chapter. N e ways, I hope you like this chapter and do tell me what you think about the story so far and hope you have a good day/night :)

(p.s You guys should go check out their YouTube channel, they are amazing)