CHAPTER 18

"I have a doubt" you said turning back to look at your friends, "Isn't there any danger that our world will be revealed to the humans?" you asked them, "I don't think those dumb creatures will be able to figure it out" Lisa said, "I don't think there will be because, we vampires are smarter than humans also much stronger and also because we don't cause much troubles for them, only a few humans are killed in a year due to vampire attacks but they think it's some wild animals" Namjoon replied and you nodded your head, "What if some human gets inside our school? What will happen then?" you asked him, "Our Academy or School, however you wanna call it was built long back, before centuries when the population of vampires were large, and slowly as humans started evolving our like started decreasing and so they asked some of the most powerful witches in the history to cast spell on it so that no human can see this or any other thing related to our world, even if they did enter here by mistake, they forget their memories" Namjoon explained and you were awestruck knowing that, "How do you know all this stuff?" Jungkook asked looking at Namjoon in awe, "It was in our last year's text book I presume" Namjoon said and Jungkook went "Ohhh" "You never read books do you?" asked Lisa, "As if you do" Jungkook said in a mocking tone, "If compared to you, I do read a lot" Lisa said to him, as the car pulled over, "We are here" said Lisa excitedly and got off the car. "Finally I get to breath the air of our School" she said happily and we all chuckled looking at her, "Do you know why she is so happy to be here?" Namjoon asked me in a whisper so the others can't hear it, "Umm.. No.. Do you though?" you asked him, "Yes I do.. but I think it's the best if she told you by herself" he said and smiled at you and you returned it, 'Why did he ask me a question like that?' you wondered for a moment and joined your friends who were standing in front of the gate with some other students and the gate opened letting you all in, "OMG look we are finally here" Lisa said pointing directly at the mist in front of you which made impossible to see what was in front of you, "It kind of looks scary from here" Jungkook commented, "I'm not even able to see it" you said walking further with them when Namjoon turned his head to look at you with an unexplainable emotion on his face, before you could ask him what he wanted he looked away from you.

-🥀-

"Look Hobi" Jungkook said pointing towards the door and you all saw him coming him in. "Hey guys" he said taking a seat beside you, "Yo hobi, where were you? We tried contacting you so many times" Lisa exclaimed to which he said, "I was at my aunt's house because my parents were out of town" "Ohh" Jungkook replied, "Where is it?" asked Namjoon, "You don't need to know that" Hobi said and his response shocked you all, "I- I didn't mean it in a rude way" he said awkwardly rubbing his neck, "I meant that where she lives isn't important for you all to know" he explained, "Makes sense that you don't wanna tell us where you were" Lisa said in a not - so - nice tone, "I- It's not-" before he could finish Lisa got up and said, "Hobi, I feel like you have been acting distant with us  since the starting of this year, you got new friends, you don't hang around us anymore, I am not saying that you can't make new friends but we have been with you since the beginning how can you ignore us like that Hobi? do you even have a clue about how much we were hurt??" and she left, "You made her upset Hobi" said Namjoon looking at Lisa's figure which was walking away, "But she's true Hobi, you have... changed" said Jungkook standing up, "Let's go Joon, let him hangout with his new friends" Jungkook said and left with Namjoon, "What have I done" Hobi said covering his face with his hands, "Make it up to them somehow Hobi, show them that they are still important to you.. if they are" you said patting his shoulder, "I will go and talk with Lisa, see you later" you said and left.

-🥀-

You didn't know where Lisa went and you assumed that she went back to the room and you decided to take the shortcut that you took last time. As you were walking you heard some noise but you ignored them and walked away but you again heard a noise so you thought it might be Lisa and went towards where you heard the noise, "Hello?? Lisa?" you called out but heard no response, "Umm Lisa? You there?" you asked again, "Lisa if you are here please come out, I'm Y/n" you said but no response, "Lisa?" you called again but this time you heard a faint voice from somewhere, "Lisa? Are you here?" you asked knocking on one of the door, "Y/n?" you heard a voice from behind you and you got startled, "Oh man holy shit" you said while turning around to see who it was, "What is she doing here baby?" you heard the obnoxious voice of the blonde girl, Chaeyoung. "Y/n, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked you, "Um.. I heard a voice coming from inside so I thought maybe it was my friend" you said looking at them, "Baby, you sure she is right in  the head?" she whispered in his ear but loud enough for you to hear, "You-" "She is right though Miss Y/n" Jimin cut you off, "What-" "The doors in here are locked" he said and your eyes grew wide in shock, "I- WHAT?" you asked and he motioned to look behind you and you that they were locked from outside, "No one can go inside those doors" he stated, "But I-" "I think she really isn't right in the head" she said looking at you in disgust and you wanted to rip the hair off her scalp, "Let's go and Miss Y/n, I think you should go to your room too and do some studies" he said and left with her, "That bitch, what does she think of herself" you said rolling your eyes, "What does he even see in her" you mumbled to yourself and were about to walk away when you heard a faint voice again, "What the heck was that?" you again went back to the door and knocked on it again, "Hello? Is someone in there?" you asked, "Hello??" you asked again but you heard no response, "I think I am imagining things" you said and left to search for Lisa.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
I am so addicted to watching Youtube, I need to stop it -.-