CHAPTER 16

Jimin was pacing around in his room and with each passing minute, the knot in his stomach was getting tighter and tighter and he was feeling very anxious, at that moment the door burst open and a guy came in, "How is she hyung?" Jimin asked gripping the other male's shoulder, "She's doing well Jimin ah, she is safe, on the other hand..." his hyung trailed off, "You are the one who's health is starting to fail also if you don't find your soul mate, you know you can't ascend the throne" he said in a low tone, "I know hyung..." jimin trailed off, a sigh leaving his mouth, "And I hope you do know the consequences of that Jimin" the elder male said looking over at Jimin who was sitting in a chair holding his chest, "What happened Jimin?" he asked rushing to him, "I- It's starting to hu- hurt aga- again" Jimin said clutching his chest as the agonising pain started to spread through his body, "I- I'll call Jin hyung" he said and the next minute the Jin was there, holding a goblet of what seemed like a golden coloured sparkly drink and made Jimin drink it. As soon as Jimin emptied the goblet, it fell out of his hands onto the floor as he became unconscious. "I'll take care of him, thank you Jin hyung" he said bowing to him and he hit him on his head, "Oww hyung?" he asked straightening up, "Don't be so formal Yoongi ah, also take care of Jimin" Jin said looking over at the guy who was now unconscious and left the room.

-🥀-

"What happened Y/n? Is everything alright?" Lisa asked making you look at her, "Yes everything's fine Lisa, why do you ask?" you asked her, "No it's just you keep on glancing back" she said, "Oh... it's umm... nothing" you smiled at her, "You sure?" she asked you, "Yupp" you replied, "Alright time to part ways.. we will meet again tomorrow at Y/n's place!!" Lisa said sounding excited and you giggled looking at her getting all excited, "Bye guyss" she waved her hands and walked away. "Bye Lisa" all three of you said in unison, "I think I should head home too" you said looking at Namjoon and Jungkook "Okay byee Y/n" they said and you turned around and started walking back to your home. You decided to take a short cut and went into the small alley, as you were walking you heard footsteps behind you and when you turned to look around no one was there. This happened around 3 times and you decided to hide and watch if someone was following you and you saw a guy looking around as if he was searching for someone, "shit where did she go? If I lose her, he won't be happy" he muttered under his breath but you heard him and now you were scared because he looked like he was more stronger than you and so you decided to stay there for a few more minutes before he went away. After some 15 - 20 minutes you came out from your hideout and looked around to see if he was still there. After making sure he wasn't you started walking to your home that's when you felt someone grab you and inject something into your neck, you were paralysed and you started to black out, you felt his grip loosen around you and you staggered a bit and fell down unconscious.

-🥀-

You slowly fluttered your eyes open, looking around before you realised you were in your own bed, "Didn't someone attack me last night?" you thought to yourself and looked down at yourself to see that you were in the same dress as you wore yesterday night. Just then your mom entered the room, "Wake up Y/n, eat some food and then go back to sleep" she said and left the room. 'Was that a dream?' you thought to yourself confused as you stood up and went near the mirror. That's when you noticed a dark spot on your neck and when you touched it, you felt immense pain in your head and you felt dizzy, "What was that?" you questioned looking wide eyed at yourself in the mirror and looked back at the dark spot in your neck, "I guess that really happened then.." you trailed off and you heard your mum from downstairs asking you to come and have some food. You sighed and went downstairs after changing. "Eomma, my friends are going to come here today" you said sounding very excited, "That's great Y/nie, when are they coming by the way?" she asked while doing the dishes, "Around 10 pm" you replied, "Call me when they come here, I want to meet your friends" she said, "Sure Eomma! I'm going to my room" "Okay Y/n" she said and you went upstairs to your room.

-🥀-

"Welcome guys" you said hugging them and inviting them in, "Woah Y/n, your house is so pretty and HUGE" commented Jungkook, "Yes Y/n, you have such a nice house" added Lisa, "You sure do" said Namjoon looking around your house and you smiled, thanking them and made them sit on the couch, "Eomma, they are here" you called for your mum, "She wants to see you guys" you said smiling as your mum came to the living room, "It's so nice to meet you all" she said smiling, "Helo Mrs. L/n" they said while bowing, "Y/n talks a lot about you guys, by the way which among you is Hobi? She talks a lot about him" your mum said making your face go red from embarrassment, "Eomma, he didn't come" you said in a embarrassed tone as your friends were smirking at you, "Sorry, my bad I forgot, any ways, you guys can go up to Y/n's room and have fun, and if you guys wanna go out, make sure to inform me" she said and went into her room, "Sooo Hobi huh?" Jungkook asked and you blushed crimson red, "Then what about Park?" asked Lisa and you rolled your eyes, "Can we not talk about that duckhead" you said annoyed, "Come let's go to my room" you said and lead them to your room, "But for real Y/n, your mum is so beautiful, I can see where you got it from" Lisa said and the two nodded in response, "I am not beau-" "Oh please Y/n, why wouldn't Park Jimin come after such a beauty like you" Jungkook cut you off, "We can do something other than talking about that duckhead, I'm serious" you said rolling your eyes again, "So what shall we do?" asked Namjoon

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
Helo y'all🤗 first of all THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 1K READSS🥳🥳

My cousin made that🥺🎀 I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A SUPPORTIVE SIS🥺 if you are reading this, know that I love you❤️ and guys I'm sorry, I wasn't able to update :(  but I will have to do double update once a day so that I can finish this book w...

My cousin made that🥺🎀 I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A SUPPORTIVE SIS🥺 if you are reading this, know that I love you❤️ and guys I'm sorry, I wasn't able to update :(  but I will have to do double update once a day so that I can finish this book within this month.. hopefully I will be able to🤞🏻 ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR 1K <3