CHAPTER 26

Your eyes widened in horror and disbelief as you felt a chill run down your spine, "What?" you asked her not able to believe her words, "Yes Y/n someone got murdered" she said and you could sense the fear in her voice, "What? But how Lisa?" you asked wanting to know what happened, "I don't exactly know what happened Y/n, all I know is someone got killed" she said and you sat down on the bed trying to wrap your head around the things that happened, first of all you had no idea what happened yesterday after you met Jimin's brother, Yoongi. Second you woke up with hangover in a huge ass room by yourself. And now someone got murdered. Your life just took a 180 degree flip and now you are in a school were your life is in a possible danger. You got reminded about your hangover when you felt a throbbing pain in your head, "Uhh Lisa sorry to bother you, but can you please go and get something for my hangover from Jin? I'm sure he will have something" you said massaging your head at where it hurts, "Uhh yeah sure" she sounded a bit unsure but you thanked her because she agreed to go even when she knows that her life might be in danger.

-🥀-

Lisa knocked on the door before entering, Jin was still making sure that the girl who got attacked was healing, "Umm Mister?" Lisa called out to Jin unsure of how to call him, "Oh, what brings you here?" he asked turning around completely to face the younger girl standing there, "Well, my friend Y/n has a hangover from yesterday night, I just wanted to know if you had something for that?" Lisa asked him, "Wait here for a bit, I will get it" he said leaving Lisa alone in the room. She looked at the girl who was lying down on the bed and her feet slowly took her towards the girl. The girl had a deep cut in her neck and Jin had applied something which was green and glowing on her wound, "Here take this" Jin said from beside her and she got startled, "Sorry for startling you" he said giving her a glass which had a blue liquid like water in it, "This will help with her hangover" he said smiling a bit, "Thanks doc" Lisa said and was about to go, "Um sorry for poking my nose into someone else's business but what happened to her? Her wound looks quite deep" she said and looked over to the girl to see it had healed a bit, "It's okay, you must have probably heard about it by now, she is the one who got attacked yesterday" he said, "Wait wait what? So someone died and this girl also got attacked?" Lisa asked with horror and fear evident in her features, and Jin on the other hand looked confused, "Excuse me, what? No one died yesterday" he said stating the obvious, "But I heard-" she got cut off, "You know how fast a rumour can spread right?" he said and she nodded her head slightly, "So you are saying that no one got killed? Only she got hurt?" Lisa asked pointing to the girl, "Yes" Jin replied and Lisa nodded once more feeling stupid that she believed some rumour, "But you still need to be careful, since most of you have not come of age yet and even if some have, they don't properly know how to use it" he said and sighed, "Be safe and keep your friends safe too. Don't wander off anywhere alone" Jin said and Lisa nodded, "Okay doc, I will take care of that and thanks" she said lifting the glass of blue liquid in her hands, "You are welcome and please call me Jin" he said, "Okay Jin, thank you and have a great day" Lisa said bowing to him, "Be safe" he yelled back and she yelled back with a 'You too' and started speed walking to her room since she didn't feel safe walking around there, alone.

-🥀-

Jimin paced through his room, worried that you were not here, when he heard the door knob click and he knew who it was, "Hyung where is she? Is she alright?" he asked Yoongi and the older male nodded with a sly smile playing on his red lips, "Oh thank god" Jimin said rubbing his face, "Were you worried about her" Yoongi asked him tilting his head, "Of course I was hyung, she is my student, her safety is my top most priority" Jimin said to Yoongi, "So you bring a student to your bedroom? You could have taken her to the infirmary too, Jin hyung was there last night" Yoongi said smirking a bit at the younger male, "What are you trying to imply hyung?" he asked annoyed, "Nothing Jimin, take rest for now. Too much happened in one night" Yoongi said and turned to walk away.

-🥀-

Lisa came back to the room to see you knocked out in your pjs. She gently shook you awake and made you drink the liquid Jin gave her. You gulped it down, feeling instantly energetic and sat upright now your headache also long gone, "How do you feel?" Lisa asked you placing the glass on the nearby table, "I feel great" you said smiling at her and she returned it, "Oh by the way Y/n, sorry for scaring you but nobody died and I just found out about it when I went to the infirmary. There was this girl who I think is younger than us, she was attacked badly, she had a deep gash on her neck and even with the healing powers Jin has, I think it will leave a scar" Lisa said feeling bad for the girl, "Oh thank god no one died and I hope she gets well soon" you said feeling pity for her as you yourself were in that situation not long back, "Why is it so quiet outside? Usually there will be students right?" you asked Lisa confused, "I think everyone is scared to come out Y/n" Lisa said and you nodded understanding.

-🥀-

The lady with the blonde hair was walking back and forth the room and air in the room was filled with tension, "Why did you do it? Are you dumb?" she asked the man who was lying on the bed with a calm expression on his face eating grapes from the basket of fruit that was kept on the table nearby the bed, "Answer me!!" she shrieked and he looked at her with an unamused expression on his face, "Will you shut up? Or do I have to make you shut up?" he asked raising his eyebrow, "You know you can't keep doing stuff like this, this is not our plan" she said to him but he didn't seem to pay attention to her and just ate his grapes, "Rosè, you do know that I am much stronger than you and that I can kill you this instant for irritating me" he said his black eyes looking at her with disgust, sometimes he wondered why he even agreed to this woman, but he owed her his life, he was vulnerable back then and she saved him. So he controlled his anger and just rolled his eyes, "You don't understand do you?" she asked again, and he just had a blank expression on his face, "From now on keep your hands to yourself" she said slamming the door after she left, "No promises about that Rosè" he said smirking.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
I want to upload two more chapters today :// but I am not promising that I will.