CHAPTER 32

You were laying down on the bed, as Jin was healing your wounds. Soon you fell asleep as you were tired and exhausted. A small smile playing on Jin's lips as he looked at you sleeping peacefully, he pat your head gently and went outside to meet Jimin and Yoongi. "How's she doing hyung?" Jimin asked, worry etched in his voice, for the past half an hour, Jin had been treating your bruises and Jimin was much worried for you, blaming himself for not saving you soon enough. As though Jin has read his mind, he placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder and said, "She will get well soon Jimin ah, and don't blame yourself for it, after all you are the one who saved her" he said and Yoongi nodded, agreeing with Jin.

-🥀-

On the other hand, the guy who claimed to love you endlessly, sneakily entered the room when you were sleeping and walked towards you, tears brimming in his eyes as he failed to save you once again. He held your hand in his and thought how perfectly they fit to together, and then he leaned down to kiss your forehead, "I'm sorry, my princess" he said softly, caressing your cheek and using his powers, he erased a particular memory of him, tears now flowing down his cheeks, "I'm sorry" he whispered. There was once a time when you both used to cherish the memories spent together, he wondered what would have happened if he hadn't taken the wrong choice back then.. would everything still be on his side?

You fluttered your eyes open and saw the ceiling of the infirmary. A sigh of relief left your lips when you realized Jimin had saved you from the demon world. You tried to sit upright when Jin entered the room and he rushed to help you sit upright, "How are you feeling Y/n?" he asked you and you nodded your head, "I feel much better now, all thanks to you Jin" you said and he smiled and ruffled your hair, "Jimin wants to talk to you.. Should I let him in?" he asked you and you nodded your head yes. Jin muttered a 'okay' and left the room. Jimin entered the room a few minutes later and sat on the chair beside your bed, "Are you feeling okay?" he asked you, "I feel a lot better" you replied with a small smile, and he returned the smile, "Y/n, if you don't mind.. Can you tell me what exactly happened? How you reached the demon world?" he asked you as you chewed on your lower lip and looked at him.

-🥀-

"Hyung, is it possible for someone to come back alive from dead?" Jimin asked Yoongi who was reading a book, he closed the book the placed it on the table and pushed up his glasses, "If there was a way, don't you think that everyone who's dead would have been back alive?" he asked Jimin and he let out a sigh, "Hyung, the thing is..." Jimin trailed off and Yoongi looked at him like a curious cat, waiting for him to finish his sentence, "I saw him"  Jimin confessed the thing which was on his mind for a long time and looked at Yoongi for his reaction. Yoongi sat there, his face expressionless as always as he took the book in his hands and said, "Stop thinking about him all the time.. He's dead.. and those who are dead, cannot come back to life" Jimin knew that his brother would say something like that, "He was the one who brought Y/n to the demon king, you can go ask her" he said, wanting to prove his words. "Jimin ah, you should go get your bruises healed by Jin" he said not looking up from his book and Jimin let out a frustrated groan, "Why do you not want to believe me hyung..." he trailed off and left the room, "It's because I'm scared Jimin ah" Yoongi whispered to himself as he felt tears brimming in his eyes, what he did in the past was only for the sole purpose to make Jimin happy.. who knew it would leave such a deep impact on him, he sniffled and held back his tears. If what Jimin saying was true and if he was really back, he had to protect Jimin and you from him. With a firm determination he got up and went to make the necessary arrangements.

-🥀-

You were informed that your friends would be coming to meet you and you were really looking forward for some positivity. "Y/n" you heard Lisa's voice and the next thing you knew, you were being hugged tight by her, "I was so worried for you" her voice broke, which made you sad as you rubbed her back, "I'm here now, you can't get rid of me easily" you said and she pulled back from the hug and smiled at you, she was pushed aside by Jungkook who engulfed you in a bear hug and you smiled as you hugged him back, he pulled back from the hug and you squished his cheeks, "How have you been doing Jungkookie?" you asked him, "I should be the one asking you that" he said and ruffled your hair, "Lisa was throwing a tantrum saying it was my fault" he scoffed and Lisa scowled at him as you giggled, "You two never stop bickering" you said and Jungkook looked back at you with a warm smile, "You are back safe and sound, that's all that matters" he said and Namjoon stepped up next and embraced you in a brotherly warm hug, "We all missed you very much Y/n.. we all did" he said, and you felt your eyes getting watery, "I missed you all too... very much" you mumbled and he kissed the top of your head before pulling back, "Y/n.. can you tell us what happened? I mean it's okay if you don't want to though" Jungkook said and you started telling how it all happened, from you talking to Seulgi to how Jimin saved you. "But how do you not remember how you got to the king's palace?" and you shrugged, "It's like as if the whole part of how I reached there is missing from my memory..." you trailed off and Namjoon raised his eyebrows questioningly at you, "What?" you asked him, "Nothing.. it's just that... nothing" he said and you frowned and were about to ask him what he meant when Jungkook interrupted you, "So who will be staying with Y/n?" he asked and Lisa rubbed the back of her neck as she said, "I was so worried about you the past days that I didn't complete any of the assignments, so I can't stay, I'm sorry Y/n ah" she said, "It's okay Lisa, you should complete your work" you said and before Namjoon could say anything, "Then I will stay with her, I could sleep in for a few hours" he said and we all laughed, "Okay fine then.. we will leave, take good care of her Jungkookie" Namjoon said and was about to walk out with Lisa, "W-Wait" you said and they halted in their steps and turned around to look at you, "Wh-Where is Hobi?" you asked looking at the three of them, "We don't know where he is Y/n.." Jungkook trailed off, "What do you mean?" you asked him in confusion, "Y/n, the thing is we haven't seen him for 2 days.. he must have took a break and gone back to his home" Lisa said and you pouted in disappointment, "Don't worry Y/n, he will come back soon. He misses you as much as you do" he said and you blushed a little and nodded your head, "Take care" he said and left the room. "So... Y/n how about we do something fun?" Jungkook asked wiggling his eyebrows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
I wrote this in my math class, so sorry if this sucks :/