CHAPTER 21

"I got this" we heard Lisa whisper so that only we can hear about it, "Hey there Seulgi, long time no see" Lisa started and Seulgi looked at her with such venom in her eyes, "Don't change the topic, I asked what are you all doing here" she asked eyeing us who made it quite far away from them, "What do you mean?" asked Lisa playing dumb, "Oh you very well know what I mean, Lisa.." she trailed off, "I don't know what you guys are up to, but I am sure you guys are upto something and I will figure it out and make sure you and your pathetic little army gets thrown out of here" she sneered at Lisa. Lisa said something back at her and made her way towards us, leaving a fuming Seulgi behind, "Lisa.. what did you even say to her? She looks like she could murder anyone then and there" Jungkook said looking at Seulgi and Lisa turned around and shouted, "Truth always hurts sweetheart" and threw her a wink. Seulgi stomped her leg angrily and walked away, "I just said the truth" Lisa said, "It's not about us stealing food" she quickly added looking at our terrified faces, "Let's sit over there" Hobi said pointing to a place near the lake, "Just like the old times" Jungkook said smiling and hopped over to sit there and we trailed behind him, "How I wish I could use my powers" Jungkook said popping a strawberry in his mouth, "Do you even have any?" asked Lisa, "I'm offended" he said and we chuckled, "But it sucks though, not being able to use powers till we come of age" Lisa said and we all nodded in response, "When do we come of age though?" you asked them, "Everyone comes of age at different age.. there are a few people who haven't come of age even when they are centuries old" Hobi said and we all except Namjoon looked at him with our jaws hanging and fear started to develop inside of me, Namjoon noticed the change on my face, "It doesn't happen with everyone though.. but the concept of coming to age is quite confusing. Some people say that they get a dream which makes them acknowledge that they have come to age, for some people the colour of their hair or eyes changes indicating that they have come to age and they won't be able to change it back, for some they mysteriously have a ring in any one of fingers and they won't ever be able to remove it, for some all of this happens, for some people they don't even know that they have come to age and continue with their life thinking that they haven't come to age yet until something happens which makes them realise. For some they just get this feel and soon they will have come of age. For the royals, they get this mark of a crescent moon on any part of their body when they come to age" he said and we all were nodding at him digesting the information he just gave us, "What about the time I used my power when I got attacked?" you asked him, "I have seen it happen sometimes, although we don't know about the reason" he said and you pouted a bit and nodded at him, "What about the people that hobi said? Do they never get to use their powers?" Lisa asked Namjoon, "They have to perform some sort of ritual. I don't know what it is though" he said shrugging and soon we started talking about random stuff while eating whatever we got from the kitchen. You sat there looking at them happily converse with one another. It bought you a sense of warmth to your heart knowing that you had these wonderful people with you, who will never leave you alone. You laid back on the grass and looked up at the sky as gentle breeze caressed your face. The moon was peeking from behind the clouds and you started thinking about all the stuff that happened with you. First of all you were so grateful to your mother that she made you leave the human's school where you definitely did not fit in. And then you came here and made such good friends. Your thought wandered off to him, Jimin. At first he had been so nice and caring towards you and suddenly he began acting cold towards you after that incident which happened in the library. A shiver ran down your spine thinking about what happened, had Jimin not come that way who knows what would have happened to you. A tear escaped your eyes as you imagined all sort of stuff which would have happened if he had not come there in time. You mentally thanked him for that. You thought about the time when someone came to kill you that night when you were in the infirmary, you wondered if Jimin knew anything about that, then you thought about Seulgi and her minions beating you up the very day you were allowed to go attend your classes, you knew it was her but you didn't want any drama with her so you never told anyone. A sigh left your lips as you thought about the drama which happened in that store and a tear again escaped your eye as you remembered Jimin accusing you of poisoning his girlfriend you realised you were crying and you wiped the tears off and looked at your friends who hadn't realised that you were crying and a soft smile came upon your lips knowing that they got your back no matter what. You turned back to look at the sky and noticed that the clouds had covered the moon and so you sat up and looked around to see if there was something that you could do. You saw a pebble and threw it in the water and looked to around to hear some noises coming from the woods. You stood up and dusted your shorts and started walking to the woods to investigate the sound, "Y/n, where are you going?" you heard Lisa's voice, you turned around to face her, "I heard something in the woods, I am going to see what it is" you said and walked towards the forest ignoring their protests. After walking for a bit you were near the forest when you smelled something, "Humans??"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
UWHWIAKANAJA GUYSSS I KNOW I AM LATE BUT AGUST D2 OH MY FUCKING GOD, ITS SOOO AMAZING😍

A/n:UWHWIAKANAJA GUYSSS I KNOW I AM LATE BUT AGUST D2 OH MY FUCKING GOD, ITS SOOO AMAZING😍

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

BROO THE UNDERCUT, THE SCAR OH MY GODD, HE LOOKS SOO GODDAMN BEAUTIFUL (when doesn't he) AND ALL THE SONGS ARE DOPE

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

BROO THE UNDERCUT, THE SCAR OH MY GODD, HE LOOKS SOO GODDAMN BEAUTIFUL (when doesn't he) AND ALL THE SONGS ARE DOPE. ALL PRAISE THE KING🙇🏻‍♀️