CHAPTER 23

"Lisa, I am telling the truth why don't you believe me?" you asked her, "It's not like I don't believe you.. it's just no one is there" she said pointing to the woods and you shook your head, "No Lisa, I saw someone" you said and she placed a hand on your shoulder, "Calm down Y/n, you must be tired and maybe that is why you are seeing things" she said and you didn't talk back because you knew she wouldn't believe you and so you followed her to your dorm.

-🥀-

"Why is she being like that?" Jungkook whispered to Lisa, "Last night me and Y/n were taking a walk through the school and she said she someone in the woods and I didn't see anyone so I didn't believe her, she's been like this since then" Lisa said and Hobi choked on a glass of blood and started coughing which brought you back to reality, "I'm fine, I'm fine" you heard Hobi say and a maid came to clean the mess he made, "I'm sorry" he apologised to her and you went back to eating. While returning from the classes Hobi said he wanted to talk with you and so here you were sitting with him in a hall where there were other bunch of students who were minding their own business and some other talking with their friends, "So what did you want to talk with me Hobi?" you asked him as he looked at you for a minute before speaking, "You haven't been yourself from the morning Y/n.." he trailed off, "It's just she doesn't believe me, I swear I saw someone" you said looking at him, "You do.. Do you believe me?" you asked, your eyes fluttering up to meet his as he held your gaze, "I do believe you Y/n" he said holding your hand in his, "I know how it feels when no one trusts you, believe me Y/n, I have been through a lot" he said looking up at the chandelier which was hung in the middle of the room, "What did you exactly see Y/n?" he asked looking at you, "Well, as you already know me and Lisa were taking a walk. I took a glance outside the window and I saw a hooded figure holding a lantern walking through the woods and when I turned around to tell Lisa, it disappeared.." you trailed off, "I don't know what it was, I could only make out it's outline in the dark" you said, "I believe you Y/n" he said holding your hand in his, "Because this place has a history of some unsettling things and unexplainable things" he said and you made a "o" shape with your mouth, "Why doesn't Lisa believe me?" you asked him, "She.. she only believes in what she sees and also there was no other one who saw the figure other than you, so maybe that's why she finds it hard to believe"

-🥀-

Jimin POV:

I felt her lips working on my neck as my hand was wrapped loosely around her waist, I had to admit she was good at this but nothing could compare to the way I felt around Y/n, I can't control the way I behave when I am around her, I am not able to control myself when she looks at me with those innocent emerald eyes of her. But I can't let her get near me, I can't let her get hurt she deserves so much more than someone like me. No I don't want to tie her up with me she doesn't deserve this but then again is being this mean to her the right choice? fuck. She is my student I must not let her get involved with me it will be dangerous for both of us. I took in a sharp breath when I felt her fangs grazing my neck, "STOP" I yelled immediately pushing her away, "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked my eyes widening, "What happened Jimin ah? I am just trying to mark what's mine.. What is wrong with that?" she asked me innocently, "I know what you are trying to do Chaeyoung, better keep your little games to yourself" I warned her, "Otherwise.. what will you do Jimin?" she asked challenging me and I let out a cold laugh,  "Challenging me, Are you sweetheart?" I asked her, "I can snap your head this instant if I want to. DO NOT PLAY WITH ME" I said to her sternly and I could see the terror in her face, "Get out" I said, "W-What?" she squeaked out, "I said get the fuck out of here.NOW" I said and she panicked and stood up half naked and hurriedly put on her clothes and left, I sighed and rubbed my face with my hand when I heard a knock on the door, "Come in" I said and looked up to see Yoongi hyung, "Why did she leave looking so pissed?" he asked me, "Because I told her to leave when we were in the middle of making out" I said now sitting up on the bed, "Why did you tell her to leave?" he asked me looking confused, "She was trying to mark me" I said getting a bit angry, "Of course she did" he said rolling his eyes, "I warned you about her already" he said in a tone of 'I told you so' and I sighed again, "I can't go against father's wish" I said looking at the floor, "I know Jimin" he said patting my back, "My life is so fucked up" I said covering my face with my hands.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
Sorry for the boring chapter :/