CHAPTER 40

As the girl hugged Jimin tight, he made no effort to hug her back, his arms limp by his side. She released him from the hug noticing he didn't hug her back, "Jiminieee" she said and Jimin's face morphed into distaste which she didn't notice as she dived in for a kiss, Jimin fisted his hands trying his best not to push her away because if he did, she would be sent flying away in the air. She stepped back once she noticed he didn't kiss her back either, "Had a bad day Jiminie?" she asked him her voice full of fake sweetness, "It was good until you came" he replied bitterly and she fake pouted with sadness, "What do you mean baby?" she asked him, "Just stop it Rosè" he said sternly, "If you had a bad day I can help you" she winked circling one arm around his waist while the other tugging at his belt, "STOP IT ALREADY" he yelled at her pushing her away but making sure not with much force yet she fell on her back against the wall, "Stop with your nonsense Rosè" he said lowly, "Nonsense??" Rosè asked, "IS THIS ALL A NONSENSE NOW?" she yelled at Jimin who was stone faced not showing any expression, "I will just go" Yoongi said the people in the room long forgotten his existence, "No hyung stay" Jimin said. Yoongi was about to dismiss his words and head out when Jimin looked at him with a firm face, mouthing "stay" Yoongi just sighed in response as he sat on a chair in a far corner of the room, "What were you saying? Ah yes leave" he said not giving her a chance to speak, "You will regret this" she spat on Jimin's face, "Yes I do regret it" Jimin said and saying that Rosè was enraged and embarrassed would be an understatement, "Why you-" she opened her mouth, "If I were you I would not dare say any other word" Jimin said coldly, "Now.Leave." he said and left to mind his own business, Rosè clenched her fists in anger and yelled, "It's because of that stupid bitch isn't it?" and Jimin clenched his Jaw, "Just what is your fucking problem huh? As if you don't go around opening your legs to any men you see" he spat venom lining his each word and just for a moment Yoongi felt bad for her, "You are so going to regret this Park Jimin, just see what is going to happen" she threatened him to which he simply rolled his eyes and sat down on his chair to continue his work. After a long moment of silence, Yoongi decided to speak, "Don't you think you were being a bit harsh?" he asked him and Jimin took a glance at him before focusing on his work again, "Did I lie though?" he asked him to which Yoongi remained silent, "Then what about her threatening you?" he asked him, "You think she will actually do something dangerous? Worst she can do is go to her daddy and cry about what I did" he replied his focus still on his work, "Jimin.. never underestimate anyone's capability" Yoongi said sounding serious, "What do you want me to do? Apologise to her?" Jimin snapped and Yoongi remained silent as Jimin sighed, "I'm sorry hyung, I didn't mean-" "It's okay Jimin ah, I understand" he said but Jimin felt sorry for snapping at him but decided not to say anything since Yoongi probably knows how Jimin feels right now.

-🥀-

"Aside from the rumours, I never thought she would actually do that you know?" Namjoon said, his thoughts occupied by how Jimin would feel about this whole situation, "I did have my suspicions, but that woman is just unbelievable" Yoongi said recalling the memory of what happened earlier today, how she started yelling at him saying he was trying to break their relationship and stuffs, "Poor Jimin, I feel so bad for him.. even if he didn't intend on actually spending his life with her that must have hurt" Namjoon said sounding bad for Jimin, "You think so? I think he's rather happy to have gotten rid of her" Yoongi said, the corner of his lips curling upwards into a sly smirk, "Hyung!" Namjoon said sounding shocked, "So is that true?" he asked Yoongi and just as he was about to reply, Jimin joined them, "Yoongi hyungg!!" he yelled entering the room noticing Namjoon there he greeted him with a smile before coming sitting beside Yoongi. "What were you both discussing about?" Jimin asked sounding curious, "Nothing much" Namjoon replied quickly and Jimin nodded his head at him. The trio hadn't noticed how much time had passed by with them catching upto one another's life when Jungkook also joined them saying he was searching for Namjoon everywhere and came by to visit Jimin surprisingly finding them gathered there. They all sat around chatting like those old times and Jimin smiled at them fondly, If only he were here too.. he sighed shaking his head as he looked up to see Namjoon looking at him curiously, "Jimin hyung how did you find out about Rosè cheating behind your back?" Jungkook asked his hyung to which Jimin replied, "One time she was sleeping here and I went into her memories to see what she was up to since Yoongi hyung kept telling me that Rosè was behaving suspiciously" to which Jungkook replied with an "O" "That's very clever of you Jimin, but knowing Rosè, she is one strong vampire and you penetrated her mind? That's very impressive" Namjoon praised him to which Jimin blushed slightly, "Thanks hyung" he said and Namjoon smiled at him, "I will get going now, I have a test to prepare for" Jungkook said as he stood up to leave, "Study well" all his hyungs said after him as he exited the room, "How's he studying these days?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon nodded his head, "Y/n's been helping him a lot so he's doing good these days" he said to which Yoongi replied with a "That's good to know" with a small smile. Jimin suddenly remembered Y/n's dreams and disclosed it to his two hyungs who listened keenly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys this before but the day when I was at Y/n's home I saw two dots on her neck but shook it off saying it could be my imagination, now that I think about it someone injected her so that she would remember her past life" Namjoon said and they all maintained silence for a few minutes, deep in thought thinking who would do it, "The only person that I can think of is Taehyung.. but that doesn't make any sense does it?" Jimin asked, his best friend's name feeling foreign in his tongue, "Yes it doesn't.. if it's not him then who do you think will do it?" Namjoon asked rather stated before he drowned in his thoughts, Jimin looked at Yoongi who hadn't spoken a word for a long time and asked, "Hyung are you okay?" as he placed his hand on his shoulder, he seemed startled but replied with a yes, "It definitely can't be Taehyung for sure, hyung saw him die. Unless... But that doesn't seem possible either" Namjoon said as Jimin nodded agreeing with him while Yoongi seemed totally out of the conversation, his mind still stuck at the scene which happened years ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
Did I just write the chapter and forgot to post it🕴️🕴