CHAPTER 28

You were walking through the corridors completely oblivious to the danger lurking around you. You sighed as you were recalling all the assignments that had been piled up. Just thinking about it made you tired, today has been a long day and you wanted nothing more than to lay down on the bed and drift off to dreamland but the school won't let you rest. Seulgi and her minions were hiding behind a statue, Seulgi was looking at you with disgust and hatred clear in her eyes, "Quick girls, get to position" Seulgi ordered her minions who acted accordingly. "You are going to regret messing with me L/n Y/n" Seulgi gritted through her teeth. As you were walking down the hallway, you saw Seulgi standing a few feet away from you, giggling about something with her minions. As soon as Seulgi's eyes landed on your figure she smirked, "If it isn't the famous Miss Y/n who has every guy around her fingertips" she said looking at you in hatred and disgust. You just rolled your eyes at her and ignored her words. "Are you going to meet Mr.Park?" she asked you but you chose to ignore her and walked right past her. She caught you by your elbow and pulled you back, "Don't you dare ignore me" she spat at your face and you pulled your arm from her hold, "What if I am going to meet him?" you asked her and you could practically feel the the jealousy radiating off her, "You are lying, why would he like an ugly scumbag" she said, "Are you referring to yourself?" you raised an eyebrow at her and walked away, "YOU BITCH" you heard her yell before you felt something sharp on your neck and soon enough your vision started to black. "Now what are we going to do with her?" one of the girls asked Seulgi, "Let's just put her away in one of the restricted rooms" she said and the girls looked at each other in fear, "Now take her there" she ordered her minions but none dared to come front. "What now?" she asked them in annoyance as the girls looked at one another before one finally gathered the courage to speak to her, "Don't you think that maybe to put her in one of the restricted rooms is a bit too far" she said and Seulgi just laughed, "Now you all are feeling pity towards her?" she asked them in disbelief, "You can make her pay in other different ways too.. This is just not smart" one of the girl's said and the rest nodded, "I know what I'm doing and I will do it" Seulgi said and looked at the girls, "Anyone who wants to join me?" she asked them but none stepped ahead, "Wow" she chuckled in disbelief, "I can't believe it right now" she said and decided to do it herself, "Move aside I will just do it by myself" she said lifting your body, "Seulgi, don't" the girls warned her, "I said move aside" she said shoving them out of the way and dragging your body away with her, "Y/n, you are going to pay the price for messing with me and coming in my way" she whispered while walking towards those restricted rooms. "Don't you all think she went a bit upboard this time?" asked one girl, "No one deserves that" "She has got no heart" they all whispered such things amongst them while watching Seulgi drag you away, but no one made no effort to save you from the misery that going to dawn upon you.

-🥀-

"Jimin, you are here" said his dad, "Yes your majesty" he said as he bowed down to his father, "You must be wondering why I asked you to come here.." his father trailed off, "I want you to go there and check how things are running" he said said and Jimin bowed down with gritted teeth before making his way out of the palace, "Why does he always makes use of that" he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

-🥀-

On the other hand, you had woken feeling dizzy, when you tried to stand upright, a wave of nausea hit you making you want to puke as you held your throbbing head in your hand, "Where am I?" you choked out as you looked around at your surroundings for the first time and you felt something was definitely off. You didn't know where you were as the whole place was dark. You took a few steps only to fall back down and hit the hard floor before you slipped into unconsciousness again. You woke up to the feeling of metal poking against your cheeks and ribs, "Do you think she means any harm?" you heard someone say to which the other replied, "I don't think so, can't you see how weak she is?" you heard the other guy say as he pressed the iron rod hard to your ribs and you groaned from the pain, "I think she is awake" you heard another voice say and before you could say another word, you felt someone tug hard at your hair that you felt as if it was being ripped from your scalp, you shrieked and try to free yourself from their hold, "Who are you and why are you here?" you heard someone ask you and you slowly opened your eyes to see atleast 4 men with horns in their head looking at you as with hatred and caution, "I asked who are you" one person asked you as you looked at them in confusion, "Guess we have to make the answer come out of your mouth the hard way then" you heard them as say, as they took turns to slap and punch you continuously until you again became unconscious. "What are you four doing? Stop" The guy who just entered the room said, "But she isn't answering our question" one guy said before kicking your unconscious body, "She will fetch us nice price" the guy said smirking as his eyes shamelessly wandered over your figure, "Are you sure you want to sell her?" asked one guy and his head snapped up at him in fury, "What do you mean?" he asked him, "We can keep her for ourselves" he said smirking at you and the other guy said, "Let's keep her with ourselves till we get bored and then we can sell her" he said and exited the room, "I don't think I am ever going to get bored by her" one of the guys said before rubbing your bare thighs, "We have work to be completed, let's go" one of the other guy said before leaving the room.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
I AM SO MAD RN😭😭 I THOUGHT MY CHEMISTRY CLASS WAS AT 7:30 BUT WHEN I OPENED MY MESSAGE I SAW THAT IT STARTED BY 7😭 SO I ASKED MY FRIEND TO ASK THE SIR TO LET ME IN, BUT HE DIDNT LET ME IN SO I MISSED MY CLASS 😭😭

A/n:I AM SO MAD RN😭😭 I THOUGHT MY CHEMISTRY CLASS WAS AT 7:30 BUT WHEN I OPENED MY MESSAGE I SAW THAT IT STARTED BY 7😭 SO I ASKED MY FRIEND TO ASK THE SIR TO LET ME IN, BUT HE DIDNT LET ME IN SO I MISSED MY CLASS 😭😭

Me to my online classes, no scratch that, me to my life.