CHAPTER 11

"OH MY GOD" Lisa exclaimed turning around to take a look at the whole place, "This place is SOO HUUGE" she said squealing in excitement, "Yes it is" you said giggling at her cuteness, "Come on Y/n, let's explore the whole place" she said and dragged you by your arm, "And what are we supposed to do?" asked Jungkook raising his eyebrow but you two were too far to hear him, "Let's just follow them kook" said Namjoon and dragged Jungkook with him. "I'm hungry" Jungkook whined for the 1800th time today, "Can't you control your hunger Jeon?" asked Lisa annoyed while her fingers were slipping through the soft silk cloth admiring them, "We came here 5 hours agooo! You two were doing nothing but buying unnecessary items and we two are left to carry them" Jungkook said rolling his eyes in annoyance, "But kook, you can't drink blood here.. you know that right?" you asked eyeing him, "I know and so I already had tons of blood in the morning, I wanna taste human food, someone said it tastes delicious" he said starting to daydream about tasty food, "Lisa I think we should go and eat some human food, it's pretty delicious" you said looking at the girl who was now having a pair of shoes in her hand, "Huh what? By the way how does this look?" she asked putting on the pair of shoes she had in her hands earlier, "They look good now let's go and eat some food" said Jungkook and Lisa nodded and went to pay for the shoes. "Let's eat in here" you said pointing to the restaurant, "I always used to eat there, they make amazing food" you said and walked over to the place with Jungkook leading your way. "Finally some good human food" Jungkook said sitting down on the chair, "Guys, if I am not wrong, isn't that Hobi?" you asked pointing in his direction, "Yes it's him" said Lisa nodding her head, "I'll go talk with him, I gotta apologise to him" you said standing up, "Afolosise? Fo wo?" asked Jungkook stuffing in a piece of pizza, "I'll tell him about it Y/n, you go and talk with Hobi" Lisa said and you nodded making your way towards where Hobi and his friends were seated, "Hey Hobi, mind if I join you and your friends?" you asked hoping he would allow you to sit there with him, "Oh hey Y/n! No, of course not! make yourself comfortable" he said smiling at you. And you ended up eating with him and his friends when he was about to stand up and leave you grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer, "Hobi I need to talk to you" you whispered and he leaned away from you, stood up and left. You were disheartened and let out a long sigh and stood up to leave when you felt someone pull you by your wrist, "Hey where are you going?" you thought you were imagining and looked back to see Hobi holding your wrist and looking at you with a confused expression, "No, I thought you left" you said smiling not being able to hide your happiness, "Why would I leave when a beautiful girl like you asked me to stay with her" he said and you blushed a little, "So what do you wanna talk about?" he asked sitting down pulling you with him, "First of all I'm very sorry Hobi, I couldn't come the other day to meet you in the library because Mr.Park called me to-" "Hey that's totally fine, I know you wouldn't have left me waiting like that so I assumed you had some work.. it's totally fine, nothing to worry about" he said smiling at you and a long sigh of relief left your mouth and you leaned back in your chair, "Thank god, I thought you were mad at me" you said and he shook his head, "Why would I be mad at you Y/n?" he asked holding your hand, "No I thought maybe because I didn't come-" "I was never mad and I would never be mad for such petty things" he said rubbing circles on the back of your hand, "Okay then.. um when shall we meet again?" you asked him, "There will be no need for that" he said and you got confused whether he was still mad at you, Hobi noticing your confused expression said, "I finished it" and your eyes grew wide in surprise, "What how did you complete all of that alone?" you asked not able to believe it, "I did and now let's continue shopping" he said and pulled you by your hand to the table where Lisa, Jungkook and Namjoon were sitting, "Oh you guys made up?" asked Jungkook and Lisa smacked the back of his head, signalling him to keep his mouth shut, and Hobi just laughed in amusement, "I was never mad at her, nor would I ever be" he said looking at you and you shyly looked down, "Okay now shall we go and buy dresses to the ball?" Lisa asked excitedly, "WHAT? THEN WHAT WERE YOU BOTH SHOPPING FROM THE MORNING?!!" Jungkook yelled and you both blatantly ignored him, "Let's go!!" you said excitedly.
"How many more dresses are you both gonna try on?" Jungkook asked obviously annoyed, "When out with ladies for shopping have some patience kook" Hobi said patting Jungkook's back and he let out an annoyed groan. "Guys uh.. I don't think this dress is for me" you said coming out from the dressing room sounding highly unsure.

 I don't think this dress is for me" you said coming out from the dressing room sounding highly unsure

"Oh my god Y/n..." Jungkook's jaw literally dropped to the floor and Hoseok was also mesmerised by looking at you, "Y/n... you.. you look..." Hoseok gulped not able to finish his sentence, "beautiful" Namjoon complete it and gave you a cheering smile, "How does this- OH MY GOODNESS Y/N! YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDESS" Lisa exclaimed looking at you it awe. "Uhh really?" you asked them unsure as you were always insecure about your body, "Yes Y/n you look amazing, this is the dress" Jungkook said while Hoseok was still too much lost looking at you to form any decent sentences and you giggled, "Well Thank y-" before you could finish a girl with straight blonde hair came and stood in front of you, "Baby, I think I found the dress that I want" she said looking at you, "Strip" she said trying to remove the dress off your shoulders, "GIVE THIS DRESS TO ME. THIS INSTANT" she yelled to your face and your eyes widened in disbelief and you tried pushing her away, "Yes baby?" came a familiar voice and you froze looking at him and the rest of your friends had the same reaction as you. "MR.PARK??!!" all the three yelled in unison. "Look baby she is not giving me the dress" the girl with blonde hair said still trying to get the dress off you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________