CHAPTER 3

Darkness... darkness was all you could see.. You felt like as if you were drowning in water.. You were going deeper and deeper into the water and then suddenly you saw a bright light making it's way towards you swiftly and it hit you right in the chest and then you blacked out. The next thing you knew you were out of water...
'Now where in the world am I?' you couldn't recoginse the place you were in. It looked like the clouds? Were you in the sky? You weren't quite sure where you were. But you felt very euphoric yet very miserable... You felt ecstatic yet you felt depressed.. You felt completed but at the same time you felt empty.. You didn't know why you felt like that...

Suddenly you heard soft sniffling noise as if someone was crying.. You turned your gaze around to see this person hugging his legs to chest, burying his face and balling his eyes out.. You were about to walk to him when he suddenly looked up. And Oh my! He had such mesmerising beautiful brown orbs which were slightly red as he was crying, his perfectly aligned small nose, his pink plump juicy lips which you would die to taste and not to forget his cute lil cheeks.. He was without doubt the most handsome man You've ever seen and you were just staring at him, looking at his obvious beauty when you heard someone call your name in the distance... "Y/n?? Y/n???......

"Y/n?? Y/n?? Wake up.. Are you alright??" Your mum asked you as you woke up squinting your eyes and wiping the sweat which was formed on your forehead. "Y/n dear, Are you alright? You were sweating badly and your facial expression looked very pained... Did you have a Nightmare?" She asked you, "No mum it wasn't a nightmare... It was more like a very weird dream.." you replied while wiping your sweat as your mum gave you a questionable look, "Dreams are meant to be weird Y/n. Now get up, and come down to have food" she said and exited your room.

As you got up and sat on your bed, thoughts came rushing in to your mind.... what kind of dream was it? And why can't I remember anything?
(A/n: Little did she know that her dream meant something😏)

You dismissed those thoughts and got up from the bed to eat food.

-🥀-

After you finished eating, your mum started to speak, "Y/n, about the academy you are going to join-" you cut her before she could complete her sentence and said, "Mum, let's talk about it later.. Let's go out somewhere today!" "But Y/n, listen to me-" she started, but you cut her again and said, "No buts mum, we will discuss about this later. Now go and get ready mum, let's enjoy this day to the fullest" you said and shooed your mum away to get ready. After some time she got dressed and stepped out of her room.. Damn now you understood why dad chose her... Sometimes you really wonder if she's your mom, she looks soo beautiful even in this age.. She looks like a model and you could swear that she can have any guy she wants... Not that you want her to marry someone.. it's just, she's so beautiful.

"Y/n ah why are you staring at me like that?" She asked you, "You are just soo beautiful mum.. I can't control myself" you said and she flicked your forehead and said "Stop your nonsense and let's go now. Shall we?" She asked you as you linked your arms' in response and you both made your way out..