CHAPTER 15

On the way back to our academy, Hobi asked if you could teach him a few things that he didn't understand and you gladly said you would, but the librarian wasn't going to let you in that soon after that incident so you suggested sitting beside the lake and studying and so now you were here sitting beside lake and helping him with studying, "Y/n can we take a break? This thing is too tiring" he said yeeting the book away and laid down on the grass, "Okay fine" you said and stood up to take a look around the place, when you spotted a butterfly and ran after it trying to catch it, "Leave it to me I will catch it for you" Hobi said and ran after the butterfly trying to catch it and somehow fell into the lake, "Oh my god Hobi?" you asked panicking and freaking out, he came out of the lake fully drenched in water and he held the butterfly in his fingers, "Y/n" he called out your name coming closer to you and took your hand placing the butterfly on it, "Will you take the pleasure to be my date for the grand ball?" he asked his eyes never leaving yours and you blushed while nodding yes to him and he started doing his happy dance and somehow fell into the lake again and your eyes widened, "I'm okay" he said coming out of water and you just chuckled at his clumsiness.

-🥀-

"What happened Jimin?" came a voice behind me and Jimin gave him the letter which he got just now, "Beware, bad things are about to happen there soon" said the letter"What?" the other asked puzzled, "Hyung I think it's the best if we send back the students to their home for sometime until we make sure the academy is secured perfectly" said Jimin to the older male, "But some students have come from very distant lands Jimin, you can't send them off just like that" the older male argued, "Hyung we can't waste any more time, there already been two attacks" Jimin said, "I know about Y/n, who got attacked again?" "Some girl got attacked this morning, very badly. She might die and we can't let this information out then all the parents will think this place is not safe for their children anymore... that's why I am sending them back, I have to make sure this place is well secured before having them come back" Jimin yelled and looked away from the older guy, he placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder, "I can understand the pressure you are in Jimin, I will help you how much ever I can" he said and Jimin let out a sigh, "Thanks hyung and sorry for yelling at you" Jimin apologised and the older male pat his head saying, "It's okay Jimin"

-🥀-

"Thank you for teaching me those stuffs Y/n, I don't know what I'd do without you" he said flashing you a smile and you returned it saying, "Thanks to you Hobi, I had a great time" and you wished each other good bye before parting your way to your dorms. When you opened the door, you saw Lisa packing all her stuffs and you were confused, "What are you doing Lisa? Are you leaving?" you asked her and she nodded, "So are you Y/n, I packed a bit for you, go pack the rest" she said not sparing you a glance and busy packing her stuff, "But why?" you asked her and now she looked up at you, "I don't know Y/n, Mr.Park just announced that everyone should pack their stuff and head back to their home and come back when everything is fine" she explained to you, "Did something happen?" you asked her, "I don't know but he sounded very serious, now move your ass, QUICK" she yelled at you while stuffing her clothes in a bag, "Okay, Okay" you said and started packing. "I will miss you" you said while hugging Lisa tight, "Hey we will meet, Okay?" she said chuckling and you nodded your head, "No hugs for us?" asked Jungkook and Namjoon and you ran upto them and hugged them tight, "I will miss you both a lot" you said in a sad tone, "As Lisa said, we will meet up so don't worry" Jungkook assured you and you broke the hug, "Did you guys see Hobi?" you asked them, "I think he left" said Namjoon, "Oh" was all you said but on the inside it pained you. You looked around, hoping to spot someone, "Looking for Jimin?" asked Lisa coming up from behind you, "Wh-What? NOO" you denied and she smirked, "If you say so, now get in the car" she said opening the door for you, and you got in and looked outside, "Jimin is not here" she said, "SHUT UP" you yelled at her in annoyance and she chuckled in response.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
Such a short chapter ://