CHAPTER 5

??? POV:

I was sitting there resting my back against the pillar staring at the full moon tonight and just mulling over my life when suddenly I heard a soft feminine voice singing.. her voice was soft and very mesmerising and I realised that it was her. That's when I felt a hand brush against mine I immediately knew it was her and she stopped singing probably being got scared which made a frown take place on my lips. "Why did you stop? Continue to sing.. I want to listen to your melodious voice again" I said softly but I could sense she got panicked.

I stood up and emerged out from behind the pillar only to come to face with an angelic face, her face looked exactly as I remember it, I couldn't believe I was looking at her, again. Her enticing emerald green eyes looked at me ever so softly in which I felt I could drown myself into.. I was so captivated by her beauty again that my mouth couldn't form any words.. it felt as if the time stopped ticking. I could feel that I had the same effect on her as her rosy plump lips was agape looking at me. Slowly I regained my consciousness and smirked asking her, "Like what you see?" She quickly came back to her senses, her cheeks burning crimson red and she shyly shook her head and looked down. "You were the one who was singing just now right?" I asked and she slowly nodded her head. I could see that she was still very shy to look at me in the eye. "I really liked your voice it was very euphonious" I exclaimed to which she looked up at me a bit shocked by my confession as she said a small "Thank you" now looking at me in the eye. "You should go back to your dorm now it's getting pretty late. I'm sure you don't want to find yourself in trouble miss" I said and pat her head still not being able to process the situation. 'This can't be happening.. How is this even possible' I wondered and watched her walk away

Y/n's POV:

"Why did you stop? Continue to sing.. I want to listen to your melodious voice again" as soon as I heard the voice I got scared beyond my wits that's when I saw a guy come out from behind the pillar, he reminded me of someone familiar but I couldn't remember who it was. He looked so beautifully unique no one could ever possibly compare. His dark black locks scattered messily over his forehead, his iridescent dreamy eyes stared at my soul with an intense gaze, his soft plump lips which were slightly parted and he looked so ethereal that I was starting to wonder if he was even real. He smirked at me asking, "Like what you see?" which made me quickly regain my senses as I realised I was staring at him this whole time. Blood rushed up to my cheeks giving it a slight pink strain and I looked down at my hands "You were the one who was singing just now right?" he asked me to which I slowly nodded still too shy to look at him. "I really liked your voice it was very euphonious" he said and I was actually surprised that someone genuinely liked my voice. I looked up at him and mumbled a polite 'Thank you'. "You should go back to your dorm now it's getting pretty late. I'm sure you don't want to find yourself in trouble miss" he said as he pat my head and walked away. I looked at the time and it was quite late. 'Was I singing for such a long time?' I thought to myself as I made my way up toward my dorm.

-🥀-

It was the same feeling.. You felt as if you were drowning in the water and darkness engulfing you more and more making you feel suffocated. And once again you were at this familiar place. The boy was still crying hugging his legs to his chest. This time you were determined to talk to him. With each step you took towards him your legs felt heavier and heavier. You thought that maybe at some point they would completely rip off. But somehow you managed to get near him. You placed your hand on his shoulder and he suddenly looked up at you with those sharp, intensive brown orbs which could cut right into my soul. You then asked him, "Why were you crying?" to which he smiled, when you first looked at him you thought how a person could be so perfect but when he smiled you could see his slightly crooked teeth but that made him look even more attractive. He patted the place beside him, motioning for you to sit down beside him and so you sat down beside him. We just sat there in complete silence when you again heard someone calling for you in the distance, "Y/n..??, Y/n???, Y/n??"