CHAPTER 31

The Vampire who was dressed up as a demon soldier looked at your unconscious form and face palmed himself internally, 'Did I appear in front of her too early?' he thought to himself as he picked you up bridal style started walking towards the exit, telling the soldiers he will carry you himself. He looked at your face, taking in all features as he sighed and looked up at the now orange tinted sky, "I will soon make you mine Y/n" he said and gently pecked your forehead in a way the other demon soldiers couldn't see anything. He didn't have a plan and just rushed to come rescue you when he heard you were here, and now it seemed difficult to get out of here. As he was thinking of a way to get you out of here, he didn't realize that he was just a few meters away from the palace and he knew that he had to do something now. Just as he was about to pull a stunt, you woke up and seeing yourself in the arms of a handsome stranger wasn't helping you and started to throw a tantrum trying to get out of his hold, but he wouldn't budge. "Keep your mouth shut if you want to get out of here" he whispered in his deep voice and you gulped in fear as his voice reminded you of a particular someone, "Wh- Who are you?" you asked, your voice barely a whisper as fear had taken control over your entire body. To that he smirked which sent tingles of fear over your entire body. "Don't worry babygirl, I just didn't like him being near you" before you could comprehend anything that he said, he suddenly placed you on your feet and bowed down, confused you looked around to see a middle aged demon looking at with raised eyebrows and you again gulped in fear, "So this is the filthy vampire who dared to set foot here?" he asked as he looked at you while narrowing his eyes in disgust, one of the soldiers mumbled a 'yes' and you began to think that this might be the last moment in your life as you watched the demon making his way to you, "She ought to be punished and imprisoned for this act" came a voice amongst all the demons who were gathered there as you stood there frozen in fear not knowing what to do. 'Is this really how I'm going to die?' you thought as your hands began to sweat tremble in fear as the demon had not responded yet. He stood there a few feet away from where you were, and you could see his bright red eyes shining with nothing but pure hatred towards you "I don't think so" he spat and next events took place in a matter of few seconds. He pulled out his sword and you covered your face with your arms and closed your eyes shut in reflex but felt nothing. 'Am I dead?' you thought for a second before you felt someone grabbing your arms and pulling you, "Come on we don't have all day" said a demon soldier and you looked around and were shocked to see that the time around there had stopped, "Wh- What's happening?" you asked as he tugged at your hand, "Just run along with me for now" he said and you didn't have any other options other than running away with him. You held his hand and you both started running away from the palace. After knowing that you hadn't come of age from the speed of your running, he told you to get on his back. You hesitated for a bit but realizing the situation you were in, you hopped onto his back and hugged him tight as he dashed through the city in the speed of light and reached the woods, in a matter of few seconds. You hopped off his back and stared at him, "You- You are not-" he cut you and said, "I'm not a demon Y/n" he said and transformed into his real form, "JI- JIMIN??" you asked in utter shock and astonishment as he flashed you a small smile, you broke out in a sob and hugged him tight and started crying, "Ji-Jimin, I actually thought I was gonna die" you said in between your sobs as you sniffled. "It's okay, I'm here now, you are safe" he said as he rubbed your back and pat your head, "You don't know how scared I was" you said starting to cry again as you thought of how those merciless demons had planned to sell you as a slave and cried harder. He gently held you in his arms whispering soothing words into your ears until your sobs subsided and you pulled away from the hug, and realized what you did, "I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean-" "It's okay Y/n, all that matters is you are fine and safe" he said and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear and kissed your forehead, "SEARCH FOR THEM" you both heard a voice not too far from where you both were and Jimin motioned for you to get on his back and you did so and he sped off, into the woods. After making sure that you both were far away from their reach he halted and you got off his back, "I will contact Yoongi hyung, he will open a portal for us" he said and sat on a rock and started concentrating, you took a closer look at his figure and noticed multiple bruises on his feet. You frowned and as you approached him, he opened his eyes, "He said, he will come to get us, don't worry, okay?" he said and you nodded. He motioned for you to sit down sit next to him, you sat down and hugged your legs, "Why is the sky always red or orange in here?" you asked out of curiosity, and he too looked up at the sky, "Maybe, it doesn't always want to be blue" he said and you looked at him in confusion with knitted brows, "What-" "Oh here you both are" came Yoongi's voice as he appeared from a portal, "Quick, they are approaching us" he said and Jimin pulled you in with him. "So what exactly happened?" Yoongi asked eyeing you Jimin, who looked very grubby and bruised, "I will tell you about it, let's get her to Jin hyung, she has some bad bruises" Jimin said squeezing your shoulder and it hurt you a bit as you were slammed to the wall by those demons, you hissed in pain and he looked shook and took off his hands, "Did I hurt you?" he asked you and you shook your head no, "Oh dear god, please let's take her to Jin hyung first" he said and Yoongi nodded and Jimin lifted you up bridal style and made his way to Jin's office, his heart clenching due to the sight of your bruised body and the way you cried earlier. He came to a conclusion that they had tortured you from those bruises and was ready to kill, whoever it was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
I was supposed to post this on Sunday, but my lazy ass wasn't cooperating and guys.. the lady who lives next door to me was tested positive.. I'm just praying that my family would be safe, and y'all please be safe too🥺💜 and also, I have noticed that ppl reading my stories is getting lesser and lesser.. I'm sorry guys, I do want to write but I have classes all day long and I have to make time in between or sit upto midnight to write this.. and also because I'm lazy.. N e ways I hope you guys have a good day/night💜