CHAPTER 20

You got startled by the voice and immediately broke the hug, "Oh my god, you sacred me Jin" you said placing your hand on your chest, "If I were you, I wouldn't be here" he said and you got up and Hobi got up with you too, "What do you mean Ji-" before you could finish your sentence you saw something which you never thought you would see in a million years. Jimin pushed Chaeyoung against the wall and started making out with her wildly without any care in the world. Jin followed your stare to look at Jimin and Chaeyoung shoving their tongue down each other's throat, "Oh shit" he mumbled in his breath which you didn't hear as you were too busy hearing your own heart break, "Y/n..." hobi trailed off shaking your shoulder, "Huh?" you asked coming back to senses, "I think we should leave.. I feel like I might throw up if I keep watching them make out" he said and dragged you out of there. You were still thinking about them kissing so you didn't hear anything that Hobi said to you, "Oh my god... Y/N..." he yelled and you came back from your thoughts of them kissing, "Uhh Yes?" you asked him, "Did you even hear what I was saying?" he asked you, "Sorry Hobi" you said looking down, "Anyways... I was saying that tomorrow I will try to talk with them" he said a bit nervous, "I'm sure that they will forgive you Hobi.. but make sure you never do anything like this again.. I won't be able to defend you next time" you said looking at him, "I won't Y/n and thank you so much for talking to Lisa about it" he said, "I'm just a bit scared, what if they don't talk to me again" he said, his voice shaking a bit, "Hobi, don't think like that, I'm sure that they will talk to you" you said placing a hand on his shoulder, "I hope so" he said and you smiled at him, "Go and take some rest for now" you said to him and he nodded. You didn't want to go to your dorm yet so you just started walking around, trying to take your mind off Jimin when suddenly you felt a dizzy and everything around you started to blur as you got a vision. It was very blurry and you couldn't make out anything except the outline of a man on a bed with another woman lying down on the bed. The vision only lasted for a few seconds and you felt a pair of arms catching you from falling down, "Are you okay?" asked the voice but you couldn't figure out who it was as your eyesight was still blurry. The person made you sit down on a nearby table and asked, "Hey.. are you okay? What happened?" he asked you again and your eyesight started to get clear. After a few minutes you were able to see everything clearly and you looked down to see Jimin's brother looking at you with concern, "Hey are you alright? I was just walking by and I saw you almost getting collapsed, what happened?" he asked you, "I don't know what happened, I was just walking whe-" "What are you two doing?" you heard a familiar voice and turned around to look at Jimin who was staring at you both, his hands in his pocket and his hair ruffled, "She was-" "Nothing" you cut off Jimin's brother and stood up quickly and left the scene.

-🥀-

"Y/n.. where are you taking us?" Lisa asked, "You will know once we get there" you said, "You are not planning on murdering us.. are you?" Jungkook asked and you stopped in your tracks and turned around and flicked his forehead, "Oww" he moaned in pain rubbing his forehead, "Keep your mouth shut if you don't want me to kick your balls" you said and continued walking. "Are we going to the lake?" asked Namjoon, "Yes" you replied, "Why are you so nice with him and so mean with me?" asked Jungkook and you chose not to reply to him, "Who's that- Oh no I'm going back" Lisa said and started to walk away. "Oh god Lisa, just listen to him once" you said pulling her, "And why should we?" asked Jungkook, "Because everyone deserves a chance to explain themselves and so please let him explain" you said and they stood there for a moment contemplating whether to talk to him or not, "Come on guys" you said and Lisa sighed, "This is the only time I'm doing this.. I'll never talk to him again" "You won't have to" you said smiling, "What about you two?" you asked looking at Jungkook and Namjoon, "Okay fine" Jungkook said rolling his eyes and you looked at Namjoon waiting for his reply, "I'm fine with it too" he said and your smile widened, "Okay now let's go and hear him out, Okay?" you said walking towards Hobi. You saw Hobi facing the other direction looking at the lake, "HOBII" you called for him and he turned around and a smile formed on his face seeing his friends, as you got near to him he held your hand and thanked you sincerely. He turned his attention towards his friends and took a deep breath and started, "I know that for the past months I have been a complete duckhead and I'm really sorry for that. I didn't know that I was wrong until Lisa pointed out and I started to realise my own mistake. I'm sorry guys, I'm truly sorry. I mean it, during the past days I realised how much you guys mean to me and how I was being a complete jerk. I'm sorry and I promise that I will never repeat this again, Never. And I hope you guys forgive me and accept me as your friend again" he said and by the time he completed his speech he had tears in his eyes and he looked at them expectantly hoping that they would accept his apology when Lisa smiled and ran forward to hug him followed by Namjoon and then Jungkook, "Hey dummie don't cry, we just wanted you to know and accept your mistake" Lisa said, "We can never imagine not being friends with you Hobi" Namjoon said, "Yeah man, I miss hanging out with you, all Namjoon does is study" he said and they all chuckled. You stood there staring at them hugging each other and you smiled and started walking away when you felt someone tug you back, "Where do you think you are going?" asked Namjoon and you saw that they were all looking at you, "No- it's just that-" "You are now our friend Y/n, come" he said and you smiled to yourself and followed him back. "So what are we gonna do? We missed our dinner" Jungkook whined, "Just like what we used to do" Lisa said and Jungkook's face lit up immediately, and they all got up, "What do you guys do?" you asked her standing up yourself, "We go and steal food" she said you got shocked, "WHAT?" you asked surprised, your eyes widening, "Steal food?" you asked looking at them scanning their faces to see if they were joking, "Yes and don't worry we won't get caught" she said winking and started walking towards the school with the rest following her, "I highly doubt that" you mumbled and ran to catch up with them.

-🥀-

"Guys we are going to get caught" you whispered to the rest while tiptoeing out of the kitchen with your hands full of food, "No we won't shut up Y/n" Jungkook whisper yelled at you and you rolled your eyes, "It's clear" Namjoon said signalling for us to come out from our hideout, "See we didn't get caught" Jungkook said looking at you with a proud look on his face, "Yeah whatever" you said and followed them, "What do we have here" you heard the familiar annoying voice of that dumb bitch.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
My exam got postponed, I'm so happyy :3