CHAPTER 24

Here you were sitting in front of a mirror and getting ready for the ball. Lisa and you both helped each other with makeup and other stuff, though you were saddened by the fact that she didn't believe you, you didn't show it on your face and pretended that everything was alright. You were a bit anxious to go down to the ball because there should be a lot of people and you weren't comfortable around that much people. And you knew that Jimin was going to be there with that bitch so you hoped that you won't get overwhelmed by your feelings and cry like a complete fool in front of all those people. You let out a long sigh and looked at your reflection in the mirror. You had to agree that Lisa did a good job in making you look beautiful with all those products she applied on your face. You have never heard the names of some of the products she used because you were not into doing makeup that much and preferred your natural, bare face. Your hair was up in a bun with some strands of hair falling over your face which was annoying you but Lisa didn't let you to tuck behind your ear and said it made you look more pretty, you rolled your eyes but gave in to her wish. You asked for a more natural makeup but Lisa gave you a full glam makeup which was a natural look according to her, but you liked it. You helped her with her hairstyle while she did her own makeup, "Lisa.. won't you tell me who your partner is?" you asked while ironing her hair, "You will get to see who it is in a few minutes and you already do know the person" she said and you were thinking about all the person that you knew here who could be her date for tonight. "Stop thinking so much, you will burn my hair" she said and you nodded and concentrated on doing her hair. After a while you both were done with each other's makeup and hair, "Let's go and dress up now" she said excitedly and you nodded and went to put your dress on. "Oh my god Y/n" you heard Lisa while you were looking at yourself in the mirror, "YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL" she squealed and hugged you, "You look very beautiful yourself Lisa" you said giggling and she released you from the tight hug. She was wearing a white dress which had violet gradient in the middle and you loved her dress. (A/n: Y/n's dress is at the top) You both made your way out of the room and down the stairs and you were beginning to get more anxious with each step you took Lisa noticed it and held your hand, "Y/n, look at me, take deep breaths, everything is going to be alright, tonight is going be amazing, okay?" and you took deep breaths as she told you and you calmed down a bit, "Okay" you said and nodded, she smiled and you both continued your way down the stairs. There were so many people, more than you expected and you felt Lisa giving your hand a squeeze to make you remind that she was there with you and that everything was going to be alright. The whole area was decorated beautifully with fairy lights hanging everywhere and a few people had already started dancing, "Let's have a dance, shall we?" you heard a familiar voice and turned around to see Namjoon extending his hands towards Lisa, "Oh my god" you said placing a hand over your mouth, "Is he-" you started, "Yes, he is my date for tonight" said Lisa and placed her hand in his, "By the way you look very pretty Y/n" he complimented you and you blushed, "You look amazing Joon" you complimented him.

 The whole area was decorated beautifully with fairy lights hanging everywhere and a few people had already started dancing, "Let's have a dance, shall we?" you heard a familiar voice and turned around to see Namjoon extending his hands towards Li...

He indeed looked very handsome in that blue suit. "Hey! What about me?" asked Lisa pouting, "You look pretty too, Lisa" he said and we both chuckled, "I am going to go find Hobi" you said leaving them alone. You were making your way through the crowd when someone bumped hard to your side, "Oww" you hissed in pain and saw a sheepishly smiling Jungkook, "Sorry" he muttered, "Its fine" you said and saw him with the girl who was in your guys' group for the project, he noticed your gaze and said, "She's my date for tonight" and you smiled at her but she didn't return it and you furrowed your eyebrows with an annoyed look on your face, "By the way you look very pretty Y/n" he said and you thanked him, "You look good too kook" you said and he rubbed his neck while thanking you.

 You were making your way through the crowd when someone bumped hard to your side, "Oww" you hissed in pain and saw a sheepishly smiling Jungkook, "Sorry" he muttered, "Its fine" you said and saw him with the girl who was in your guys' group for t...

You were about to leave them when he stopped you by holding your arm, "Um, where is Lisa?" he whispered so that the girl can't hear him, you pointed in her direction and saw his jaw hanging, "She.. she looks... beautiful" he said staring at your friend, "Wait.. Is Namjoon her date for tonight?" he asked you and you nodded, "What the-" "Kook, you have a date tonight too, go and dance with her" you said slightly pushing him towards the girl, "Alright" he said placing his hands on her waist and walking away. "Now I have to find where Hobi is" you said started searching for him again. You spent the next fifteen minutes searching for him but you couldn't find him, "Did he ditch me?" you asked yourself as you sat down at the bar. "Here have this" you heard a voice from beside you, you saw that it was Jimin's brother, offering you a drink, "Umm no thanks" you said politely declining his offer and standing up, when he pulled you down to sit, "Hey don't be scared of me, I mean no harm" he said smiling, "I am not scared" you said looking at the drink he offered you, "I don't drink" you said now looking up at his face, "Well everything has a first time" he said winking at you and pushing the glass towards you, you nervously held the glass in your hand and stared at it, "I didn't add any poison, you can drink it" he said chuckling and you gulped it down in one go, the liquid burning your throat, but you liked how it made you feel, "I like it" you said looking at him with a smile, "That's what I thought" he said offering you another one and you gulped it down almost immediately, "If you don't mind me asking, who ditched you?" he asked and you didn't know if it was the effect of alcohol or what but you felt like you could trust him, "My date for tonight, Jung Hoseok. I think he ditched me" you said playing with your glass, "I think I saw that kid somewhere near the balcony" he said and your mood lit up, "Thank you Yoongi" you said hugging him, "Anytime" he said patting your back. You staggered while walking, "Need some help?" yoongi asked you, "No I'm fine" you said staggering again. Perfect. You were drunk. A bit. You made your way towards where the balcony was without tripping and saw Hobi leaning over the railing with his back to you, you made your way towards him staggering again and hugged him tight, "Wae di ju dish me an com ere?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
Helo y'all I am back with the next chapter, and I have a feeling that probably some of hate how Jimin acts towards Y/n. Who do you want to see Y/n with? Hobi or Jimin? This is a Jimin ff so obviously, she will end up with him. But I wanted to know y'all opinion ;)