CHAPTER 4

You were now sitting in the car, looking out through the window as soft music was playing in your ears. You leaned back and closed your eyes and started to hum to the rhythm of the songs as millions of thoughts came rushing to your mind, 'Do I really have to go and attend the academy? Can't I just run off somewhere?'; 'How I wish I could just lead a normal life like a teenager..' You sighed at your thoughts when suddenly the driver asked you if You'd like something to eat. You honestly had no appetite so you told him that you would eat later and he continued driving and you slowly dozed off.

-🥀-

It was now 8pm and the driver said it would take at least 45 minutes to reach there so you just started listening to songs again as there was nothing else worthy to do. A while later you reached your destination. You checked the time, it was around 8.30 pm, 'well I guess we reached here earlier than expected' you thought and got off the car. You were about to pay him when he said that he was already paid by your mother so you put the money back into the wallet and got out of the car. You took your suitcase out from the car and now turned your attention towards the gate. The whole place was covered with mist and fog so you couldn't see it properly. You started walking towards it and now your vision became clear. You saw that the gate was at least 3 - 5 meters tall and it had intricate designs on it which you believe would have taken years together to complete it, it was that prepossessing, each and every detail had been highlighted perfectly. As soon as you touched it, the gate opened on it's own with a screeching eerie noise, it creeped you out a bit. As you walked inside it closed on it's own. It got all misty and foggy again so you didn't know where you were walking to... After a few minutes of walking, the fog started to clear down and in front of me was a huge palace. It was so huge that it could cover your whole entire neighbourhood. And as it was a full moon day, the moonlight made it look even more breathtakingly wondrous.

 And as it was a full moon day, the moonlight made it look even more breathtakingly wondrous

A/n: Just imagine it isn't on a hill

You never thought that the vampire academy would be such a beautiful place. You got out of your trance and started walking towards it. The door of the palace too opened on it's own and what you saw next had your jaw dropping to the ground. It was a long hallway covered by red carpet and the chandeliers hanging from the wall giving it an aesthetic look, the walls were covered by beautiful mural arts and the sculptures there were extremely enticing.

 It was a long hallway covered by red carpet and the chandeliers hanging from the wall giving it an aesthetic look, the walls were covered by beautiful mural arts and the sculptures there were extremely enticing