CHAPTER 10

"Oh shit" you muttered under your breath and turned around to look at the person. There stood before you a guy with pale white skin, jet black hair neatly styled which complimented his skin tone and he had sharp piercing black eyes, "Where did you find it?" he asked you his eyes not moving an inch from your face and you looked down at the diary in your hands, "Oh this.. it was lying on the floor and I tripped over it.. so I was just seeing what it was..." you trailed off starting to get weirded out by the guy in front of you continuously staring at your face, "I-Is there something on my face?" you asked him touching your cheeks, "No" he replied shortly and took a step towards you and you took a step back getting a bit creeped out by him and he continued taking a step towards your direction and you kept backing up until your back touched the wall, 'Oh god why did Jimin leave me here all alone with such a creepy dude?' you thought just when you heard a voice from the distance, "Sorry for making you wai- What's happening in here?" Jimin asked glancing between you and the creepy pale guy, "Oh god hyung NO!" he yelled the last bit and you took a sprint towards Jimin and hid behind his back, "Why is that guy being so creepy?" you whispered and he face palmed himself, "Hyung just go in" he said and the pale creepy guy supposedly his hyung threw me one last glance before going in. "Don't mind him.. he acts weird at times" he said shrugging his shoulders, "Here you- Where did you find that?" he asked you pointing at the diary in your hand, "Oh this.. I found it lying on the flo-" before you could finish he snatched the diary from your hands, "Don't ever touch this again" he said with a serious face and you gulped nodding your head, "Anyways you received a letter from L/n M/n a few days ago" he said handing the letter to you, "Oh thank you so much Mr.Park" you said and were about to open it, "If you want to send back a letter, give it to any one of the professors. Now you may leave" he said and turned around, "But why not to you?- uh Mr.Park?"you asked him and he halted in his steps and turned around, "Who are you?" he asked you, "Y/n" you said a bit confused, "who are you in this place?" he asked again, "A student?" you said unsure "Yes and who am I?" he asked, "You are the headmaster of this place" you replied, "Very well and where are you?" he asked again, "A vampire academy" you replied to him, "Yes and so just do as I say" he said giving you a tight smile and walked away, "Uhh lemme just go to my dorm then" you said to yourself and exited the room.

-🥀-

"It's her isn't it?" the older male asked the younger one who was looking at some papers, "You guessed it right" the younger male said now looking up, "But how can it be possible?And why didn't you tell me this earlier?" the older asked not able to believe, "Well you saw her with your own eyes now, didn't you? I didn't tell you because I myself couldn't believe it hyung" the younger said to the older male, "Those exact shining green eyes, that same voice.... ho- how can it be true?" the older asked once again, "Yes it is true hyung" the younger said brushing his hair back, "And you like her don't you?" asked the older male, and the younger froze at those words not that expecting them and looked down at the papers in his hands, "No" the younger said in a low voice, "Oh shut it Jimin, I saw how your eyes were filled with jealousy when you saw that I was that close to her" he said chuckling, "What are you saying hyung.. you are probably imagining stuff" Jimin said to the other guy, "You can lie to yourself Jimin ah not to me" he said smirking, "Whatever" Jimin mumbled under his breath and the older guy just chuckled in response.

-🥀-

"Lastly Y/n and Hobi" said the professor now getting up from his chair, "You will do the next project with your assigned partner and submit it to me by next week, now off you go" he said and the students started piling out of the class and you caught up with Hobi while walking down the stairs that lead to the dining hall, "So Hobi when shall we do it?" you asked him and checked the time, "How about me meet at the library in the west wing by 6:30?" Hobi suggested and you nodded your head, "Okay but isn't that like a date spot?" you asked unsure as you were still new to that place, "What are you implying?" he asked halting to look at you "Oh well... nothing.. its nothing" you said ,"Not many people go there now a days, so we should be fine. Besides it's near both of our dorms" he said walking along with you, "By the way did you see Jungkook? I haven't seen him from the morning" Hobi said changing the topic, "No I didn't" you replied and by now you both reached the dining hall. "I guess he will be here" you said to Hobi and he nodded and walked inside. Soon you found Lisa, Jungkook and Namjoon sitting in a corner and having their food and you both joined them. Time flew by fast and now it was 6:20 and you were on your way to the library when you bumped into someone and fell down, "Ouch!" you said rubbing your elbow, "Watch where you are goi- oh Mr.Park!" you said obviously surprised and he extended his hand towards you. You took it and stood up dusting your skirt, "I am sorry Miss Y/n and I was just looking for you" he said, "It's okay Mr.Park and why?" you asked him, "I need your help with a few things Miss Y/n.. can you come with me?" he asked you, "But I have to complete my project-" "I will talk with your professor just come with me" he said sounding impatient and started walking away, 'I think Hobi has to wait for a bit' you thought and speed walked after Jimin.

-🥀-

Jimin POV:

"Perfect" I said to myself while checking the time, '09:53' read the clock on my table, "Thank you for your help Miss Y/n" I said and smiled at her, "Mr.Park you could have done this all alone" she said sounding irritated after all I spoiled her supposed date with that what was his name? Ah yes Loki.. I thought smirking, "You can have your dinner with me Miss Y/n" I offered and she stood up, "No thanks Mr.Park I have some other work to be taken care of" she said and stormed off.. and I smiled to myself "On the bright side, I completed the work and also sabotaged her date" I said to myself, "Now do you realise that you like her?"asked hyung coming into my room.

-🥀-

You wanted to talk to Hobi and apologise for not being able to meet him yesterday but you didn't see him the whole day and soon the night came. You were sitting beside Namjoon and having your food when you saw Hobi enter the hall and you motioned for him to come sit near you. You didn't know if he saw you or not but he sat beside one of his other friends, "Did anything happen between you two?" Namjoon asked you, "You know that both me and Hobi are assigned together to do a project..." you trailed off, "Yes? What about that?" he asked you taking a sip of water, "Well due to certain circumstances, I couldn't meet him and I think he's mad on me" you said frowning, "Don't worry I'm sure he will come around soon" he said and patted your head and you smiled at him and continued eating your food when a middle aged lady came and stood in front of hall, "May I have your attention please?" she spoke in a high pitched tone and all the students stopped eating and looked at her, "Good. I would like to announce something. So as many of you know that our school conducts a ball every 50 years and the time has come to conduct the grand ball again" she paused and many cheers could be heard from the students, "Every student must have a partner and if you don't have one.. you can still attend it no worries" she said and continued, "The ball will be conducted exactly after two weeks and all the students will be granted the permission to go and shop for the necessary items" and the all the students started yelling in joy, "Silence please" she said and the students quieted down a bit, "Now you may continue enjoying your meals, any more information will be announced later" she said and all the students started discussing about the ball. "Me and Y/n will go for shopping together" Lisa said getting excited "Yes we will" you said getting excited too, "Girls and their obsession with dressing up" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:
Helo my dear readers🤗 I am back with another chapter and I know it's a quite boring one💀 next chapter will be nice I promise😌 and I have took up a resolution to update this book daily and be a good writer for once-
I hope you guys are staying safe and healthy🥺 Borahae💜