CHAPTER 33

You woke up to the sound of mild voices coming from out of your room, you woke up and sat in your bed and looked around to see no Jungkook. Confused you got out of your bed, your feet paddling the floor as you reached for the door knob, but stopping abruptly when you heard voices from the other side, curious you tried to listen to their conversation, your one ear on the door as you tried to make out what they were whispering, "Hyung, are you alright?" you heard Jungkook's soft voice, "I'm okay Jungkook ah, don't worry about me" you heard Jimin's voice reassuring your friend. Your eyes widening in surprise as you listened to their conversation more, "How can I not worry about you hyung..." you heard Jungkook's voice which sounded as if he was on the verge of crying, "Jungkookie, come here" you heard Jimin's voice and next you heard soft sniffles coming up from the other side, making you even more confused, What the heck was happening there? Why was Jungkook calling Jimin his hyung? You tried listening again but heard nothing except Jungkook's soft sniffles, "I was worried that something might have happened to you and... how did all of that happen to Ha- Y/n? She did nothing wrong to deserve all this" you heard his voice as Jimin sighed, "She's safe now kookie and so am I" he reassured him and you imagined a teary eyed Jungkook nodding at him, "Now go take care of Y/n.. that's why you are here for, in the first place" you heard Jimin say and then you heard his footsteps fading away, panicking you made a run for your bed and pretended to be asleep, "Y/n?" you heard Jungkook's voice and his footsteps as he approached you, "I thought I heard someone run" Jungkook mumbled as he sighed and laid down on the bed provided for him, "Don't worry Hana, hyung will protect you no matter what" you heard him say before you slowly opened your eyes to peer over your sheets to look if Jungkook was asleep, sighing in relief when you saw his back facing you, you turned your attention to the window beside your bed, you looked up at the dark starry night sky wondering what was happening around you.. Why was Jungkook calling Jimin hyung and why the heck did he call you by some other name right now? Was there something that you didn't know? Was everyone hiding secrets from you? Just like this? You saw the clouds float by and wished you could be as carefree and let yourself loose like that.. Everything was too overwhelming for you to handle.. on top of that you kept seeing these visions? Dreams? You didn't know what to call them as... It was always repeating itself and something in the back of your head kept telling you that it was a memory of yours. Whenever you tried to think too much about those visions, your head starts feeling dizzy, you made a mental note to consult Jin about it later.

You tossed and turned in your bed a lot to find a comfortable position to sleep in, but couldn't. So you sat up and looked around to see Jungkook snoring softly. You left the room and started to wander around the corridors, a habit you picked up after coming here, just as you were passing by you saw Jimin sitting on the window sill, his back against the wall, his one leg touching the floor as he rested his hand on his other knee. He brushed back his hair and looked up at the sky, though it was quite dark, you were able to make out his angelic features. He was without doubt, a very handsome man who regardless of your gender will make you fall for him. You were now convinced that it was no coincidence anymore that you always somehow meet him. He seemed as if he was oblivious to your presence and you wanted it to be like that. You noticed his facial expression and noticed that he looked more stressed and worried, probably because of the things that had been happening. As you were staring at him you remembered what happened recently how you hugged him close and cried your heart out, feeling suddenly embarrassed your cheeks turning crimson red as you lowered your gaze and looked down when you suddenly felt someone tap on your shoulder. You felt your heartbeat rise as you slowly looked behind you to see Namjoon and you let out the breath you didn't know you were holding, "You scared me" you whisper yelled at him as he sheepishly smiled at you while muttering a small sorry, "What were you doing here though?" he asked you and you were at a loss of words, not sure what to tell him, "I- was- um.." you stuttered and he peered behind the wall and raised his eyebrows, while you were internally panicking, "Were you just taking a stroll?" he asked you and you looked back at the window to find no Jimin, "I- Yes!" you said and walked out from behind the wall to the window where Jimin was previously sitting on. "Shouldn't you be taking rest?" Namjoon asked looking at you, "I couldn't fall asleep" you said giving him a small smile, "Explains why you are wandering here" he said and looked up at the night sky, "It looks beautiful doesn't it?" he asked as he was staring at the sky, "It indeed is" you replied and cleared your throat, "Is there something you wish to ask?" he asked you and you were slightly caught off guard by how he read your mind, "Actually yes.." you trailed off unsure whether to ask him about it or not, but he kept quiet and you continued, "I overheard Jungkook and Jimin's conversation" you said and looked up to see his reaction, "Go on" he said in a calm tone, "Jungkook was calling Jimin his hyung do you know the reason behind it?" you asked him, "There are some things which might confuse you now, let the secrets unveil themselves when it's time" he said not looking at you, his answer left you perplexed and thinking, "So you do know the reason, but you are not telling me" you stated and he looked at you in the eye, "If you see it this way, you already do know everything that you need to know" he said and gave you a small pat on your shoulder and left you with your own thoughts, sometimes he was very hard to understand.

-🥀-

Everyone was gathered as usual in the dining hall and were having their food, but as you entered people turned to look around at you and started gossiping among themselves, as you were a person who wasn't a big fan of having all the attention on them, your ears turned red. You soon spotted your friends and ran over to them, "Hey Y/n" they greeted you with a warm smile and you smiled back at them and noticed Jin sitting beside Namjoon, "Hey Jin! I have never seen you eat with us" you said as he nodded and twirled his hand, pushing up his glasses a habit he had which you found cute, "Namjoon had a doubt regarding one of his subjects and I am here to help him and I don't really come under the category of teachers so I just sat here" he replied and you nodded, "Please eat well" you said and he smiled, "I should be the one saying it to you h- Y/n ah" he said and you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. What was he going to say? You thought and just as you were about to ask him about that, you heard loud whispers around you and turned to look around and saw Jimin walking in with one hand in his pocket, giving off a confident aura as he passed by you and sat on his chair with elegance. You gulped and looked away not realising that you were staring. You heard a chuckle from across the hall and your eyes widened in surprise as you realised who you were looking at, "Seulgi..." her name rolled out of your tongue as your friends gave you a sympathetic look, "I- I thought she must have been expelled for what she did" you mumbled in disbelief as you looked at her having fun with her minions as if she wasn't the one who sent you to the demon world, Didn't Jimin do anything about her? you asked yourself as you let your eyes glance over to where Jimin was, he was already looking at you, his eyes begging you for forgiveness, you looked away from him and stood up and left the dining hall, obviously upset. Jimin's heart broke looking at you trying to hide your tears as you walked away, he always made you cry and no matter how much he may apologise, he can't undo the things that he has done to you. Yoongi was standing at the back where no one could see him and he saw Jimin's tears that no one could. Yoongi has been with Jimin for the longest and knew how much it hurt him to see you like this, and honestly Jimin tried everything he could to get Seulgi punished, but that bitch has a father who's a complete duckhead, he even expelled her from the school. But she went crying to her daddy and he being Jimin's dad's friend warned Jimin to never do anything like this to her daughter again. So he had to keep quiet because of his dad. Yoongi bit his lower lip not being able to see the younger male sad, so he set off to find you and console you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
OMG GUYS BTS NEW ALBUM NEXT MONTH SKDJSKSJSJSJSJSJSJ IM SOO EXCITED🥳🥳 Also I want to ask y'alls opinion.. Do you guys want Jimin to have black hair or silver hair in this ff?

And umm also my results are coming out on Friday, if I fail (which I hope I don't) I won't be able to update this story😔 I'm just praying that I pass🤞🏻