CHAPTER 6

Y/n's POV:

"Huh.. Y/n? Did you say something?" Jungkook asked me, "No I didn't" I replied. I turned around to see him sitting on the chair which was seated in the middle among the professors. Gossips erupted across the hall and I saw that every person in the hall was in awe after seeing Jimin and some were literally drooling over him. I mean I don't blame them for that. A loud gasp left Lisa's mouth, "Is that hot dude our headmaster? No way he looks so young!" she exclaimed and we all nodded in response. I turned to look at him again and this time our eyes met. A blush made it's way onto my cheeks and I looked away too shy to look him in the eye.

After dinner, we went to our respective rooms and as usual you did your assigned work for the next day and after completing your work you set out to explore the place.. You roamed about a lot until you found this balcony. You went there and looked up at the now starlit sky and the crescent moon whose luminous light illuminated the whole place. You were standing there, admiring the pretty stars which dotted the night sky with a soft smile playing on your lips..

 You were standing there, admiring the pretty stars which dotted the night sky with a soft smile playing on your lips

You have always loved stargazing, whenever you looked up at them a sense of relief and serenity passes over you. You continued stargazing drowning in silence and your own thoughts when you felt someone's presence beside you, "Admiring the beauty of the stars?" asked Jimin and you turned around to come face to face with him. And he was close.. too close for your own sake. Your heart skipped thousands of beat as you just stood there admiring his effortless beauty. You have never been this close to him and probably that's why you never noticed those thick long lashes of him or his slightly crooked teeth which made him if possible even more alluringly handsome. "Yes" you replied with a small voice a little breathless, his lips tugged at the sides as he gave you a genuine smile and proceeded to look up at the stars and started talking, "Whenever I feel down, or feel like not knowing what to do at that time, I look up at the stars.. they bring to me a sense of helpfulness and peace, that no matter how much ever big a problem might be, you will find a solution" he said to which you nodded and continued to stargaze with him until a thought struck your head, "By the way why didn't you tell me you were the headmaster of this whole vampire academy?" you asked him, "I didn't feel the need to" he replied not looking at you. "Come I want to show you something, I feel like you will like it" he said as he extended his hand towards you, you were debating whether to go with him or not but then you slowly reached out to place your hand in his, he smiled brightly at you and tugged you along with him. His hands were warm, soft and they held yours gently yet firmly. It was your first time holding a guy's hand and knowing that it was Jimin's you were sure that many girls would die to be in your place.

He was leading the way completely oblivious to the fact that you were a blushing mess behind him. We reached a room which looked like a library. He lead you through the room to another balcony not exactly a balcony.. where there was a huge telescope. His hands left yours as he walked over to the telescope and adjusted it a bit. "Come here" he said softly and motioned for you to come near him. You slowly walked over to him and he told you to look through the telescope, you looked through the telescope and a loud audible gasp left your mouth. It was beautiful.. the sight was breathtakingly wonderful.. the sky looked like a blanket of stars and it was such pleasing sight to your eyes.