CHAPTER 44

A/n: boyxboy ahead, please skip if uncomfortable

You were now currently on a date with Hobi in an amusement park, your exams were over and had mid term holidays. You had invited Lisa to stay over at your house during the holidays but she refused saying her parents wouldn't let her, you hoped they wouldn't abuse her this time and hoped everything will get better for her. You were very awkward and didn't know what to do or what to expect, you liked Jimin yet here you were on a date with Hobi, "Why don't you eat something Y/n?" he asked you eyeing the now melting ice cream in your hand, "Uhh yea" you replied and started licking your ice cream. After going on several rides and you almost puking because of that one extreme ride hobi was hellbent on going on, which later he apologized for and you dismissed him saying you just had a weak stomach and then you guys went to a horror house where he almost shitted his pants in fear and swore he would never go into one in his whole lifetime, then you guys enjoyed going on in the small rides and your date now was almost about to end the sun was now setting and you both sat there talking.You had a lot of fun today and thanked him for taking you on this date and he laughed and said he was grateful to you having said yes to the date and having spent your time with him, you felt giddy at his response. You both just sat there in silence when you felt Hobi's gaze on you and you looked up at him and raised your eyebrows asking him what he wanted, "You really are very beautiful" he said and you blushed, your cheeks tinting pink. The sun was setting, casting an orange shade of the sunlight upon him and you did admit that he was an handsome guy, 'But no one can compare to Jimin' your inner voice said and you mentally agreed to that. He slowly took your hands in his and your eyes widened and you looked at him. It was as if you were put in some kind of trance and you stopped moving just looking at him as he slowly leaned towards you, his breath hitting your face and you sucked in a sharp breath, "Stop me if you feel like it" he said and without warning crashed his lips against yours and you were frozen in your spot for a second before a headache hit you so hard you stumbled your feet then everything blacked out.

-🥀-

"HANA! DON'T GET RECKLESS" came a voice but you could barely pay any heed to it as you saw a woman fighting a monsterous creature, she was very powerful you could tell that from the aura around her, you had a feeling of familiarity as you looked at her you felt yourself feeling safe, relaxed and you felt warmth spread onto your heart as you looked at her, making you feel satisfied, a small smile made its way onto your lips without you knowing it. You looked at that thing she was fighting, something unsettling churned at the pits of your stomach as you looked it. It was powerful too without a question, but you despised the feeling the aura around the thing had, it was something dark and unsettling and it made you want to run away from there into somewhere, someone's arm to make you feel safe and relaxed. You immediately knew he was a villain of some sort and the woman a hero. You saw the fighting unfold before your eyes, a string of curses and chanting was heard before you saw lightning flash before your eyes

-🥀-

You woke up in your own bed at night sweating profusely and sat up massaging your temples, as slowly the memories of the dream came flooding in make you wince a little bit in pain, just as you finished remembering it the door to your room flung open and your mom came in looking worried and saw you sitting up and immediately came up to you and rubbed your back asking how you were feeling, "I feel a bit fuzzy in my head mom" you said and she told you to take some rest while mumbling about how worried and scared she was, you contemplated for a moment but chose not to tell her about your dream as you did not want her worrying more. You lay awake for a while staring at the ceiling and thinking about your dream, but it felt so real you didn't want to call it a dream. You remembered Hobi kissing and you felt embarrassed for passing out like that and made a mental note to apologise to him later, soon sleep found you.

You were currently now in an Bowling Alley with Lisa, Hobi, Joon and Jungkook. Jungkook challenged you all in bowling and as expected you all lost to him which seemed to boost his ego so he was flexing his abilities when a cute looking guy fell for the trap and now they both were flirting, Jungkook supposedly teaching him how to play properly. Lisa rolled her eyes while Namjoon just sighed and you were eating the food they ordered when Hobi started, "I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday Y/n" he said, his tone apologetic and you choked on your food not expecting it. Namjoon gave you water while Lisa rubbed your back and you took a deep breath and said, "Hobi it isn't your fault, please don't apologise, I don't know what happened.. I just fainted.. " you trailed off and Lisa looked shocked while Namjoon knit his eyebrows looking at you with concern when you suddenly heard laughter coming from the direction of Jungkook and looked up to see Jungkook waving at him and making his way over to you guys with a smile on his face, "Okayyy, I don't know for which reason I should be shocked now, that Y/n fainted or Jungkook not fucking someone after hitting on them" Lisa said and you rolled your eyes, "Come on don't judge on him Lisa" you said while Jungkook reached you guys and sat down beside Joon still smiling. "What? He invited me over later" he said raising his eyebrows and Lisa shook her head while you just sighed, "Yeah anyways back to you, what happened Y/n?" Lisa asked you and now Jungkook was looking at you too. Having so many keep their attention on you was a bit overwhelming for you, you took a breath and started, "Hobi took me out on a date yesterday" you noticed the smirk on Jungkook and Lisa's face, "And umm, I fainted when we were about to return" you said directing your gaze to the floor, "I was so worried and panicked not knowing what to do when you collapsed in my arms" Hobi said beside you and you pursed your lips, "Then I took her home in a cab, her mum was so worried I feel so bad for making her worried, I couldn't take care of you properly" he said his tone lowering with each word he said, "As I said before, it isn't your fault Hobi" you said hoping to reassure him and he gave you a small smile. "How are you feeling right now?" asked Lisa, "Extraordinarily normal" you said and she ruffled your hair affectionately you were about to ask her about how things were going on in her house but Jungkook interrupted before you could, "Something happened" he said you looked at him caught off guard, "Something happened when you passed out, am I right?" he asked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
Sorry for taking so long to get back
I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, if not I will try my best to improve :)
Hope you guys have a good day