CHAPTER 13

"What now?" Lisa asked you as you both were taking a stroll around the place, "I don't think she will let us in for a few days" you said and shrugged your shoulders, "You are right" Lisa replied letting out a long sigh and sat on the stairs, "Come sit" she said patting beside her, you nodded and sat beside her. Just then you heard someone screaming your name outloud and fast footsteps approaching you, "Y/n, you gotta come with me, it's something very serious" Jungkook said panting and caught hold of your wrist, dragging you away with him, "W-Wait I am coming too" Lisa said following you two from behind and Jungkook stopped in front of what you recognised as Jimin's room, and you tried releasing yourself from Jungkook's grip, "Kook, let go of my wrist" you whisper yelled at him and he released your wrist, "Sorry Y/n, I didn't realise" he said in an apologetic tone, "It's fine Kook, why are we here for?" "Yeah why are we here for?" Lisa asked the same question as you after arriving there a bit late than you both, "You see, it's kind of a ser-" Jungkook got cut off by the door opening harshly, "WHERE THE HELL IS L/N Y/N??" roared Jimin and you have never seen him have such a bad temper and you were scared. His eyes fell upon you and the look in his eyes told you that he might kill you then and there if he wanted, he caught hold of your forearm and pulled you harshly, "Oh god Y/NN!!!" Lisa shrieked in horror seeing the way Jimin behaved towards you, "Jungkook tell me what happened" she demanded to Jungkook who sighed in reply, "You will see" he said and looking at Jimin dragging you into a room.

-🥀-

Jimin pushed you inside the room and rubbed your arm, he motioned you to turn around and when you did you gasped in shock at the scene in front of you, the blonde woman who ripped apart your dress in the mall, Chaeyoung was laying on the bed with her eyes closed and she had many blue - purple marks all over her body, "Was she-" and before you could finish your sentence, Jimin pushed you against the wall and choked you with his hands, "You were the one who poisoned her, didn't you? Don't even try to deny because I know you all well" he said his grip getting tighter. And you could feel your vision blacking when you heard someone scream at Jimin, "STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW PARK JIMIN" but he didn't seem to budge and suddenly his grip around your throat was released and you fell down coughing, "Jimin stay away" "But hyung-" his words got cut, "I said STAY AWAY FROM Y/N" he yelled at the top of his voice and Jimin just scoffed and went out of the room, "Here drink this Y/n" said the guy whom you met the other day who was creeping you out, gave you a glass of green coloured potion, "Trust me drink it" he said and you drank it, feeling a bit better, "I'll deal with that kid and I'm sorry on behalf of him" he said helping you get up, "Thank you Mr..?" "Yoongi, Min Yoongi" he said giving you a small genuine smile, "Thank you Mr.Min" you said and exited the room. "Y/n" you heard Lisa and Jungkook calling you, "What happened is everything alright? I saw a guy entering the room in a hurry and that asshole of a headmaster heading out somewhere in a crappy mood" she said and you sighed, "I'll tell you in our dorm come on, bye Jungkook" you said and went to your dorm with Lisa.

-🥀-

"What the actual fuck?!" Lisa freaked out as you expected her to, "How can he do that? You might have-" she said rage and worry clear in her eyes, as she was about to cry "I'm fine now Lisa. If it wasn't for Yoongi, I probably would have been dea-" "Shhh don't say that" Lisa said cutting you off. "I am going to kill that bastard" she said getting up, "Oh god calm down Lisa, we can't do anything about it" you said and made her sit on the bed again, "Ugh this is soo annoying, I hate him" she said and all you could do was nod at her.

-🥀-

The week went by so fast and it was Friday, you and Lisa were planning to go shopping since you couldn't buy anything last time. Just the thought of what happened made your head spin and you thankfully there wasn't any more drama. Drama. You got reminded of Seulgi, she hasn't crossed your path again, she probably heard what happened and was laughing her ass off at you and sighed walking to your dorm. It was quite late at night, you had to stay back because you had some stuff to be completed and now you were on your way to your dorm and you thought of taking the short cut which Lisa introduced to you, since you were very tired and wanted to get a bit of rest. As you were walking past one of the old classrooms, you heard someone's voice, a female's voice and it turned on your curiosity and so you decided to eavesdrop, "It was you, am I right?" asked the voice of the lady, "Yes it was Rosè" you heard a male voice, "But why? I thought you were my ally" she said sounding a bit angry, "We might be allies now Rosè but I still remember what happened in the past, so it was just a small warning to never do anything like that again this time" the guy said to woman, "But you do know that, because of you Jimin almost killed Y/n thinking it was her who poisoned me, why would you do something that would hurt your precious Y/n?" asked the woman named Rosè and realisation hit you, Chaeyoung is Rosè?? "I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt Y/n" said the guy interrupting your thoughts, "And why do you think so?" Rosè asked the guy, "I just know, by the wa-" before he could finish you heard the sound of metal clicking the ground and you heard their fastened, cautious footsteps and you were scared to get caught late at night so you fled from there. You were now about to reach your dorm and you were thinking about the conversation of the Rosè girl with the other guy and were too absorbed into thinking about that, you didn't notice the statue in front of you and tripped over it, you felt two strong arms hold you from falling down, you looked up to see who it was when his name rolled off your tongue, "Jimin...?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n:
I actually didn't intend on writing the whole Jimin choking Y/n scene, now I am starting to think maybe it was a bad idea🙃